Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But Daddy I want it now!

I need CASH NOW, call JG Wentworth

Sorry two things when I hear I want it now hahaha

Same here I've had the Volt(G1) and the Bolt so at that time couldn't afford it but things have changed and can now afford it... Even though when you break it all down... It's not as expansive as I thought it was going to be
ah... good ole JG Wentworth lol

• Funny
Reactions: mdanieltech
Order date: April 29, 2021 Tampa Delivery EDD: at time of order 6-9 weeks
M3 SR+ White/White FSD
EDD: As I received them:
6-9 weeks
June 3-23
June 5-25
June 8-30
June 10-30
June 12-30
June 19-30
3-13 weeks
June 14-28
June 16-28
June 17-28
June 18-28

So this morning I spoke with my Tesla Advisor. He told me that I should hear from Tesla early or mid next week and that my vehicle would be in Tampa on or about Tuesday, June 22 at which time they would reach out to set up a tentative appointment for pickup. So I think the current estimate of delivery, June 18-28 is pretty accurate. I hope this information helps others zero in on their target delivery dates.
Your EDD dates match mine exactly. I ordered M3SR+White/Black no FSD on May 8 for delivery to Ft Lauderdale. I was told by my SA that I was soft matched to a car leaving the factory 6/4, delivering 6/19.

Reactions: GiFer
Your EDD dates match mine exactly. I ordered M3SR+White/Black no FSD on May 8 for delivery to Ft Lauderdale. I was told by my SA that I was soft matched to a car leaving the factory 6/4, delivering 6/19.
I wonder if the SA does the 'soft matching'. If so... then there goes my chances of being soft matched lol.

I bet my SA sits around and plays playstation all day.

• Funny
Reactions: mdanieltech
Praying this is the case for us in CA! I emailed my SA, but he’s usually out of office Thu/Fri. Asked my friend in Production Quality and he said timing fluctuates.

Dates now after June for all of us that ordered April/May doesn’t seem like an end of quarter push imo
I'm still hanging tight to June 19-30 for EDD

Spoke to my SA today said a VERY good chance I'll be getting my car this month

I ordered May 8

I literally just looked up their existent inventory and found this. It matches everything on my reservation and location. When i click on it, it opened a new tab and refreshed the page.

Mind boggling why it didn't go straight to those who reserved but ended up on existent inventory

Attachments

• tesla.PNG
    tesla.PNG
    99.3 KB · Views: 96
I'm still hanging tight to June 19-30 for EDD

Spoke to my SA today said a VERY good chance I'll be getting my car this month

I ordered May 8
Semi serious question....

but can an SA only look up reservations for the people assigned to them? Or can they look up ANY reservation number?

I would love to get some contact information for any other SA that is competent to check on my order status....because as I have said multiple times... My advisors are useless.

Reactions: AmyGrace

but can an SA only look up reservations for the people assigned to them? Or can they look up ANY reservation number?

I would love to get some contact information for any other SA that is competent to check on my order status....because as I have said multiple times... My advisors are useless.

If you want message me I'll give you the location to where my SA is at

They can look up any reservation. I don't even know who my SA is officially. However, if I call the local sales/delivery office, anyone who answers can look me up and see what the status of my vehicle is.

Well after my EDD being gone since last Friday, it came back this morning, but not with the dates I was hoping for. I ordered on 5/17 and when I called my SA on Monday they said I was looking at the third week of June delivery. My EDD now says July 15 - Aug 4, needless to say disappointing. I plan on calling again today to see if that is accurate.
That is insane!! I ordered 5/16 and my EDD says June 20-30..

After 4 days of no EDD, I just logged in and now it shows July 2-July 22?! Ordered May 4th MSM/Black/Aero/No FSD

This cannot be real…
Update: I called the Fremont Showroom (only the 10th time lol) and finally a SA answered.

I shared that my account had no EDD for 4 days and now it’s showing July 2 - July 22. He said that orders placed April/May will be fulfilled any time between now and end of June.

He said an absolutely completed profile receives priority for VIN and that Trade In values are being refreshed now. Either we’ll see an extension of expiration or new values based on mileage.

I confirmed if the EDD was funky since my actual SA said so via email and he said, “Yeah, website isn’t super accurate for April/May orders.” He said be ready to take delivery very soon.

There’s some light at the end of the tunnel!

Reactions: AmyGrace and GiFer
Update: I called the Fremont Showroom (only the 10th time lol) and finally a SA answered.

I shared that my account had no EDD for 4 days and now it’s showing July 2 - July 22. He said that orders placed April/May will be fulfilled any time between now and end of June.

He said an absolutely completed profile receives priority for VIN and that Trade In values are being refreshed now. Either we’ll see an extension of expiration or new values based on mileage.

I confirmed if the EDD was funky since my actual SA said so via email and he said, “Yeah, website isn’t super accurate for April/May orders.” He said be ready to take delivery very soon.

There’s some light at the end of the tunnel!
Bless you for giving us hope. haha #team8-12weeks