Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another midwest data point if useful:
  • Base Model3 SR+ (white/black) on 5/4 (live in MO, pickup in KC)
  • At time of order EDD said 5-8 weeks
  • Showing EDD of June 21-30 for the last few days
Any other Missouri people that can tell me if Tesla collects sales tax and handles the DMV/tags side of things for MO and if so, do they take care of the alternative fuel decal too?
oh hey! another person picking up from KC.... and possibly with the same config as me (if you got the aero wheels).

I have a feeling they ship our configs to this location very last.

Reactions: kelseymarie38
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I wanted to offer everyone in Florida a little glance of hope.

Yesterday Afternoon I finally received a message regarding TeslaVision, and promptly after that message I also received my VIN #.
For some reason my EDD still said 8-12 Weeks which killed me, but today it has updated to June 18th-24th which is a bit late for me, but honestly, I'm just glad to know my car is on its way.
Anyway... A gentle reminder that I have a White on White M3 SR+ Ordered on April 25th of 2021.
I'll keep everyone posted here. Feel free to ask any questions

Another midwest data point if useful:
  • Base Model3 SR+ (white/black) on 5/4 (live in MO, pickup in KC)
  • At time of order EDD said 5-8 weeks
  • Showing EDD of June 21-30 for the last few days
Any other Missouri people that can tell me if Tesla collects sales tax and handles the DMV/tags side of things for MO and if so, do they take care of the alternative fuel decal too?
I was told that they will only give temp plates. I will have to pay sales tax and fuel decal at the DMV.

Pardon my language, but.....

HOLY.......................S.H.I.T..................

1623097254047.png

1623097323791.png

I don't know what to do with myself...

Is this real life????

Last edited:
Pardon my language, but.....

HOLY.......................S.H.I.T..................

View attachment 670606

View attachment 670607

I don't know what to do with myself...

Is this real life????

Congratulations! Now you go from the pre-VIN uncertainty phase to the post-VIN uncertainty phase. I hear the latter is shorter, but I'm still in it. I hope yours is short and you get the delivery date sooner!

• Funny
Reactions: makirules and GiFer