Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those in the Bay Area and very like SoCal as well: production next week should be our deliveries following the notion we’re the last in the end of quarter push.

Based on the latest info from the California Model Y thread, Bay Area SA’s recently have been consistent in sharing confidence in the last two weeks of June.

Also, it’s interesting to note that many of the deliveries the last few weeks have not been a lot of MSM 🧐

For those in the Bay Area and very like SoCal as well: production next week should be our deliveries following the notion we’re the last in the end of quarter push.

Based on the latest info from the California Model Y thread, Bay Area SA’s recently have been consistent in sharing confidence in the last two weeks of June.

Also, it’s interesting to note that many of the deliveries the last few weeks have not been a lot of MSM 🧐
I think this lines up with what I've heard from my local sales center. Next week is probably when we can see a lot more movement for California SR+ orders.

Reactions: makirules
Woohoo getting close.

Greetings from Tesla New England!

You are receiving this message if you are picking up your Tesla soon. As exciting as delivery day is, we understand that you may have some questions, and since we are conducting contactless deliveries at our delivery centers, we are not able to provide an orientation on delivery day.

Thus we invite you to attend a virtual orientation! This week’s orientation will be held tomorrow – Tuesday June 8 at 7pm.

Virtual Orientations consist of a 20-minute presentation to cover everything you need to know about your Tesla, followed by Q & A. During the Q & A, you can use the chat feature to ask any questions that you have about your new car. Orientations are held in an online group setting. You can enter the meeting by clicking on the Microsoft Teams link below. This orientation is optional, so you are not required to join to pick up your car.

Pardon my language, but.....

HOLY.......................S.H.I.T..................

View attachment 670606

View attachment 670607

I don't know what to do with myself...

Is this real life????
1623106004059.gif

Reactions: makirules
Woohoo getting close.

Greetings from Tesla New England!

You are receiving this message if you are picking up your Tesla soon. As exciting as delivery day is, we understand that you may have some questions, and since we are conducting contactless deliveries at our delivery centers, we are not able to provide an orientation on delivery day.

Thus we invite you to attend a virtual orientation! This week’s orientation will be held tomorrow – Tuesday June 8 at 7pm.

Virtual Orientations consist of a 20-minute presentation to cover everything you need to know about your Tesla, followed by Q & A. During the Q & A, you can use the chat feature to ask any questions that you have about your new car. Orientations are held in an online group setting. You can enter the meeting by clicking on the Microsoft Teams link below. This orientation is optional, so you are not required to join to pick up your car.

hey I just got that same email. Which location you picking up from? I’m picking up in Peabody