Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man, if your order was in May, then my early June order timeframe means I probably still have at least a few more weeks before there is any chance of a VIN for us Bay Area folks. Seems like SoCal folks are getting the love right now. I'm just hoping I don't get sucked into the end-of-quarter push in Sept.
We just got back to San Jose from a road trip to San Diego. Saw a lot of Tesla's being transported down on I-5 S.

Hope your car is on one of those trucks ;)

Picked up a few hours ago. Only defect is the back window pillar
3M Crystalline:
  1. 1 guy in garden grove said full car (+wind shield and moonroof) 600 but seems questionable
  2. RPM Tesla (where I want to go) is 900-1300 (depending on wrap type? Going by to ask them tomorrow, in person
  3. 700 for car, an extra 500 for windshield, but won't do moon because they're easily crackable?
The three quotes I've gotten.. Will verify tomorrow with RPM Tesla! They're in Rancho Santa Margarita and have a ton of inventory.. I want to Alcantara everything.. hahaha!

My downpayment was 10k (rounding), and then the loan agreement said 11.6k and I was like "huh?" And Tesla said they get this question a lot, there's 1500 cash back for buying the EV (in cali? not sure if it's States wide), and they auto apply that to the car payment. (in my case, the loan)
I’ve received 2 quotes. 1 was for 599 and the other is 499. The 499 shop has great reviews, but I’m not sure how many windows/windshield are included. I will find out this Saturday.

I hope I hear from them soon so I can plan. Just wondering because I live about 60 miles from the SC, so if they deliver to the house, they’d better have someone follow in a 2nd car. Won’t be getting an Uber all the way out here 😂
See if you can schedule at tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxx

that’s what came to my email and text

Picked up a few hours ago. Only defect is the back window pillar

I’ve received 2 quotes. 1 was for 599 and the other is 499. The 499 shop has great reviews, but I’m not sure how many windows/windshield are included. I will find out this Saturday.
Oooo let me know and where!! For 3M Crystalline?

I also just feel like maybe the new update on the 2021 came with better UV protection on the moon roof.. but super not sure. Sooo excited for tomorrow!

28Dual monitors setup and refreshing away. Thanks for the tip.
Hopefully you'll get yours on the closer part of that range :) Yeah, I'm not sure why my June 3rd order has a wide Sept 8-28 window still. My only movement these days is back and forth to Sept 9-29.
Same w me in San Diego, has stayed at Sept 16 to 28 for 1 week. I have resigned myself that that is it, if not I will bee pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: Vystery