Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked mine this afternoon! Felt that the whole delivery experience was bit of rush as they just wanted to collect the check. :p I can bit of understand as they just wanted to push out as many vehicle as possible for the last few days of the quarter.

Reactions: SMAlset
And she's finally here - picked her up today, and she is perfect!!! :D

Attachments

• f9RvhDR6Q3e7HJFv%QhqkA.jpg
    f9RvhDR6Q3e7HJFv%QhqkA.jpg
    716.2 KB · Views: 154
Picked up my SR. A fair amount of mostly minor delivery defects to paint and panel fitment. Car drives well though. A lot of the same defects that were present on my mid 2018 Model 3. I can see they have not spent much time on QC in the past year. Set up service and emailed pictures to my SA to see if it is better to return within 7 days or work out a deal. I think the people that say there are no issues either got lucky or just don't care about quality or know what to look for.

You checking Tesla SSO – Login ? Its not on the Tesla SSO – Login page - you have to change it to product-finalize.

I also just got the welcome email, so things seem to be moving finally.

Correct - I'm on product-finalize. Used to have a VIN there until about 2 weeks ago when it disappeared - likely because they couldn't get it to me before the end of June. Hoping they didn't accidentally dump me at the end of the queue. My DA says she has no update.

I would love to know too. I asked @ delivery and said approx $4.5K. That might be their demand lever for Q3/4

I will only consider upgrading (keeping the SR+ features) if AP is not part of it, as that is almost completely useless in it's watered down, buggy state (I had a 2 week free trial). So the upgrade price would need to be much less than $4,500 for me to consider the minor upgrade in features.

Last edited:
Ordered a grey SR+ yesterday in the Vancouver, BC area - taking advantage of 8k in incentives. No options other than the grey colour, otherwise I would exceed the price cap for the incentives.

Any ballpark estimate of when it'll be delivered? I'm shaking with excitement.

Also I clicked Accept on my trade-in offer and now I can't upload my registration anymore... probably have to email someone about this.

2 days since I first spotted the hidden VIN in code. Got a "complete your order" email the same day. Nothing since. Oh, and the mobile app started loading again (??). WHERE THE HECK IS MY CAR? I haven't been this excited for something since I was a kid!
I don’t think the mobile app has anything to do with it. After seeing your post I checked mine and it’s loading again too. Must have been an issue on Tesla’s end. Still no VIN for me. Saturday will make 6 weeks since placing my order.