Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm with you bmeeks. Ordered SR+ the same day. I can't remember the last time I was so excited for something. And my outside finance company says they need 2 days to finance it AFTER they have the details (you know, like the price and a VIN number), so there will be no car for me this week. I can't count the hours I have lost trying to decode the spreadsheets on this site trying to figure out when I will get my car. I resolve to not check anything Tesla related at all tomorrow. . . during business hours. . .except lunch. . .and legitimate breaks.

• Funny
Reactions: ChunkAhoy
Ordered placed on May 22, SR+ MSM, Black, aero, no VIN yet, still waiting for an update from Tesla

Welcome to the club. SR+ Black with White Seats, aero, FSD. Order placed in Toronto on May 1st, reconfigured to add white seats on May 3rd. No VIN, no Delivery Date, and no answers from Tesla customer service when calling other than the VIN will show up when the car is produced.

From what I've learned in these forums, Tesla is making a mad rush to pump out as many cars before end of June to meet Q2 deadline.

Check out the order spreadsheet pinned to the main page and add your details. I'm now sitting at #205 on that list. Watching others in my area getting their VIN's this week who ordered around the same time. It will keep you sane as you wait.

Welcome to the club. SR+ Black with White Seats, aero, FSD. Order placed in Toronto on May 1st, reconfigured to add white seats on May 3rd. No VIN, no Delivery Date, and no answers from Tesla customer service when calling other than the VIN will show up when the car is produced.

From what I've learned in these forums, Tesla is making a mad rush to pump out as many cars before end of June to meet Q2 deadline.

Check out the order spreadsheet pinned to the main page and add your details. I'm now sitting at #205 on that list. Watching others in my area getting their VIN's this week who ordered around the same time. It will keep you sane as you wait.

I just checked the spreadsheet and figured there are 4 SR+ orders in Vancouver, they are the same configs as mine, two early orders were placed on Apr 6 and May 1, but none of them got a VIN yet... dang

I just checked the spreadsheet and figured there are 4 SR+ orders in Vancouver, they are the same configs as mine, two early orders were placed on Apr 6 and May 1, but none of them got a VIN yet... dang

Yup. That's how it seems to go. There's one in my area with same configuration (usernym) who ordered on the same day and got a delivery date. I'm hoping mine is on the same truck here. Just don't have a VIN yet.

The 2-4 weeks seems to be a guideline. West coast usually receives them within 3 weeks from what I've seen. It really depends on your configuration and if they're making that type of vehicle that day for that region. White interior seems to also be a longer wait.

Had mixed feelings today. My delivery appointment was scheduled for 6/5, but I delayed it until 6/8 because I have a 2+ hour round trip to pick it up. Saturday is much better than taking off work when the boss is on vacation.

This morning I received a text message informing me the car came in early and they rescheduled my delivery appointment for tomorrow. I'm getting third party financing, so I can't even get a check delivered tomorrow or anytime before ~6/5 - which didn't work for me in the first place.

I finally received confirmation in the afternoon that they rescheduled my 6/8 appointment. SMH

On the other hand, theoretically, I could have been driving a M3 tomorrow. :mad: ;)

Yup. That's how it seems to go. There's one in my area with same configuration (usernym) who ordered on the same day and got a delivery date. I'm hoping mine is on the same truck here. Just don't have a VIN yet.

The 2-4 weeks seems to be a guideline. West coast usually receives them within 3 weeks from what I've seen. It really depends on your configuration and if they're making that type of vehicle that day for that region. White interior seems to also be a longer wait.
6 weeks for me here in Vancouver.