Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got all excited when Tesla center in Costa Mesa called me, but turned out to be a teaser. They asked me if I want to attend a seminar to learn about the features & navigating around the Model 3. I said sure why not, so I'll be at the Costa Mesa service center this Sunday morning. Anyone in SoCal get that a call? Perhaps we can meet up at the service center & wine about our wait time! lol

I'll be seeing you tomorrow morning! I got the call as well, almost had a heart attack thinking the car was arriving soon. I think because of the last post, we should be seeing a delivery email/call this week.

Just got a delivery estimate of November 19-21. I ordered October 10th in San Jose CA.

Very excited to hear this! Congrats!

Reactions: giantshark18
Ordered 09/30, Montreal, Quebec Canada

2-4 weeks delivery (has now disappeared from my dashboard)

SR+ Black 19" wheels / PPB Interior

Price has now been increased on my dashboard and still no VIN in source code. SA told me would probably be by the end of November.

It hurts inside. Help.

Ordered mine on 10/29. Standard range RWD.

Price has changed a couple times, not sure why. If someone could shed some light on that is appreciate it
Y9XftGr5ijuZ1tjg8

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191104-125832.png
    Screenshot_20191104-125832.png
    293.8 KB · Views: 85