Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got invite for orientation in Tampa. Tonight or next Weds. No VIN yet. Perhaps the two events are connected, but probably not. I'm not stressed about it.
I can’t make it to this event and sorry I will miss the opportunity to meet you!
I work until 9pm that day so my SA (Justin, at the mall who is amazing ) has offered to do an extended re-test drive and personal overview with me on my own. So awesome!
Please let me know if there is any insight shared that would be of use!

Got text for my SR white aero wheel black interior confirmation that it is being transported to my delivery center. I ordered the 18th Of october and was told 8 weeks. Getting it in 2 i'm excited.

Attachments

• A2CE3F3F-505D-4249-BFB5-DC73FD86FCE0.png
    A2CE3F3F-505D-4249-BFB5-DC73FD86FCE0.png
    345 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: skydreamerjae
Got a text from Tampa SA today. My SR+ white/white/19” is being built on 11/14 and expected delivery is 11/21-23.
No VIN of course - it isn’t built yet so...
I will still check, though.

Not entirely sure how your SA got this info but if true, that means white interior SR+’s are on the production line as early as next week. If Florida deliveries are happening in <2 weeks after production, then west coast has a chance of seeing white interior SR+ deliveries by late-Nov as well! I ordered an identical config as yours on 09/09...

• Love
Not entirely sure how your SA got this info but if true, that means white interior SR+’s are on the production line as early as next week. If Florida deliveries are happening in <2 weeks after production, then west coast has a chance of seeing white interior SR+ deliveries by late-Nov as well! I ordered an identical config as yours on 09/09...

FWIW, Also SR+ white/white in Florida, and I have had no update or delivery time. Manage expectations reasonably xD

I have the same build, white/white SR+ 19" wheels and was told by my tesla associate that that the build is scheduled for a Nov.11th completion. I ordered 9/26

Reactions: marnfl
Alright, so some news:
Got a call from Tesla for a Orientation in Vancouver this Saturday. I have watched plenty of videos? Will i go>Yes, for a drive down and see it once more if i am ok with it.
No VIN no noting in SourceCode
10/10 is reservation date. White Interior, with SR+ normal wheels and Grey outside.
So as per comments above, white interior will start the built on 11th of November? Is that right?

Anybody else receive a text from Tesla that stated the following?

"Did you know we now offer 60-day credit approvals for qualified customers? Get priority vehicle matching for faster delivery by completing your profile now at Tesla.com/teslaacount"

I have completed my profile except for payment options because I was waiting for my Vin to come in before deciding to put any more money down. But now I'm thinking the only reason I'm going to get a vin any time soon would be to put down the financial info. Can anyone confirm this has worked for them? Has anyone else not put in their financial info waiting for a vin? Should I consider putting in financial info so that I can maybe have a chance to be prioritized?

Anybody else receive a text from Tesla that stated the following?

"Did you know we now offer 60-day credit approvals for qualified customers? Get priority vehicle matching for faster delivery by completing your profile now at Tesla.com/teslaacount"

I have completed my profile except for payment options because I was waiting for my Vin to come in before deciding to put any more money down. But now I'm thinking the only reason I'm going to get a vin any time soon would be to put down the financial info. Can anyone confirm this has worked for them? Has anyone else not put in their financial info waiting for a vin? Should I consider putting in financial info so that I can maybe have a chance to be prioritized?
I only added an approximate loan amount today, once I heard it would be weeks until delivery.
Tesla prefers everyone to have their accounts "decided" with all of that info, but they also realize that without VINs, there is only so much we can do right now.
I still have to sell my current car, so my downpayment amount will most likely change and Tesla (and bank: BOA) has no problem with that.
He said I just need to let him know (at least 24 hours before delivery) what the final finance amount will be to keep from slowing down paperwork at sign out.

Don't.... do this.... to MEEEEE LOL. I'll try to keep my hopes low, but that'll be AWESOME