Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dang Skydreamerjae! Did you even order a Model 3? hahaha j/k I think you were posting on here just before me and you're still waiting for your VIN. Hang in there brotha!
Did I order a Model 3? I don't even know anymore, mang! LOL Gonna check VIN Finder & Source real quick... Let's see....

Update: Yup just checked. Can't get anymore 'null' than that. My account is allergic to VINs....

Last edited:
Costa Mesa seems like they're bad with reaching out. Nobody called me either lol. Still haven't. Ordered Oct 25th. Dead silent.

I had someone from Costa Mesa contact me via email about uploading my proof of insurance, so at least I know they were looking at my order. But my subsequent emails have gone unanswered which is a bummer. Nov 8th order here, Midnight silver SR+ w/ 19" wheels. So I'll be watching your posts to see when to expect mine relative to that :)

Reactions: skydreamerjae
I had someone from Costa Mesa contact me via email about uploading my proof of insurance, so at least I know they were looking at my order. But my subsequent emails have gone unanswered which is a bummer. Nov 8th order here, Midnight silver SR+ w/ 19" wheels. So I'll be watching your posts to see when to expect mine relative to that :)
Out of curiosity, are you financing, leasing, or paying cash?

Finally joined the forum after watching order updates for a while. Had to thank de31p5 and whiteM3SRplus for posting the discount codes for the charger and mats! That helped make a dent in the lost $500 from the CA rebate. Ordered 10/29 SR blue/black in the Bay Area. Nothing yet, but not surprised. They said 5-8wks when I ordered. Trying to be patient but motorcycle commute has been real dodgy in Bay Area traffic since my lease expired in early Nov. With all the rain now, I’m definitely renting a car until the Tesla is ready!
Happy thanksgiving everyone, we’re getting close now.

My order is on 10/12 in portland and still no VIN. Just sent them an unpleasant email...

If I worked for Tesla, you'd go back to the bottom of the pile. Tesla employees, those that are building and delivering your cars, are humans too. Treat them badly and I'm sure it's hard for them to pull any favors. Pester them non-stop with "are we there yet?" and I'm sure it doesn't help your case. I've been waiting like the rest of you. We will get our cars and be thrilled when we do. No need to treat people like crap just because you don't have your new car yet.