Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seattle (Bellevue) WA
Order Date - 11/18/2019
First text to schedule appointment - 11/22, cray fast (Did not have finances in order so requested to reschedule delivery to 12/10, I know I know)
Got text this morning, 12/10, to schedule appointment (Tesla kept word, so honored)

But not able to schedule appointment online and rep will be contacting me to schedule one. Looks like they are handling too many deliveries.

Almost there, hope there won't be any imperfections in the car and delivery goes smooth

My SA just told me my car is at the service center ready to be picked up as early as tomorrow, but the earliest I can pick it up with my schedule is on Saturday (which is when I have set up my delivery appt). :(

Me too! I was scheduled for Thursday, but just got the call offering it to me tomorrow. AHH! One sleep til Tesla!

Took delivery today! Marina Del Rey. White/Black and 19in wheels, SR+. Delivery went butter smooth, was in and out in about 30-40 min. Car checks out perfectly from paint defects, lines, etc etc. version 10 came with the car and have streaming Spotify :) currently eating before the drive back.
Whoohoo! Congrats. Great to hear delivery is butter-smooth.

Reactions: justin.jdl
To be clear, people who ordered 2 months ago haven't gotten their cars yet?
Then how to believe if you order today you will get before year end?!
Thanks! About to order a SR+
In most of October/November, Tesla was building cars for Rest of World. All of those cars built during the time went to Europe or Asia. In Late November/early december, all production went to US. So they built up a month Plus of backorder with no cars being built to it. They are now building cars as fast as they can, and are clearing backlogs of weeks each week as they catch up. There are more "inventory" cars, and "purpose built" cars daily.

As of right now, they say CA can get a car by EOY if ordered, where out of state they say to check inventory.

• Helpful
Reactions: jgd108
To the folks waiting for delivery in Utah: I attended the new owner orientation this evening at the Tesla Sales Center in SLC. The one piece of valuable information for me was that Mike, the guy who was leading the orientation, and seemed to be management at the Sales Center, said they will be receiving 200 cars a week for the next 3 weeks, so they are going to be moving a LOT of them. There were about 30 people attending, and it sounds like they're planning on delivering about 100 cars per week through the end of the year. He was VERY confident that everyone who had already ordered would be receiving their cars. Here's hoping it's true! :)