Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no VIN here, 10/14 sr+ white/blk no fsd 18 aero - burbank ca

Just received an e-mail "Confirm Your Delivery Availability" - but its asking what days I'm not available. I don't think it's the same as a delivery confirmation, moreso for them to plan logistics, anyone else get this?

Yep, I just got this email a couple hours ago. I selected "I'm available any time" or whatever that option was. Mine started on the 22nd, so I'm guessing there's no chance for delivery before then. I still have no VIN in the source.

One other (probably useless) thing to note is that sometime last week the estimate on my account went from 6-10 weeks to 5-7 weeks. That's kind of hilarious, because it's been 8 weeks today.

10/22 sr+ blue/white fsd 18 aero - Bay Area

• Funny
Reactions: bmt1012
Still no VIN here, 10/14 sr+ white/blk no fsd 18 aero - burbank ca

Just received an e-mail "Confirm Your Delivery Availability" - but its asking what days I'm not available. I don't think it's the same as a delivery confirmation, moreso for them to plan logistics, anyone else get this?
I got that. I responded, and once I did I can no longer bring that page up to edit or see that I inputted the dates correctly (i.e. it's midnight and I can't remember if it asked you to select dates you're unavailable or you select dates you are available).

I got that. I responded, and once I did I can no longer bring that page up to edit or see that I inputted the dates correctly (i.e. it's midnight and I can't remember if it asked you to select dates you're unavailable or you select dates you are available).
oh my, now im paranoid on what i selected LOL dang. was it select dates youre available or unavailable? I was leaving for NYE for a few days, so i marked those days but hoping thats correct.

Hey guys! Got a new update. I was originally supposed to pick up my M3 last Saturday (12/14) but they delayed it until today (12/17). They gave me an MS loaner until my vehicle was ready. They called me last night to inform me that they are delaying it again until Wednesday (12/18). I really hate this companies customer service and inability to delivery vehicles when promised...

Hey guys! Got a new update. I was originally supposed to pick up my M3 last Saturday (12/14) but they delayed it until today (12/17). They gave me an MS loaner until my vehicle was ready. They called me last night to inform me that they are delaying it again until Wednesday (12/18). I really hate this companies customer service and inability to delivery vehicles when promised...

I just got an out of the blue email with a service appointment because I sent photos of my issues with the new delivery. No correspondence to my email explaining the process, just an email with a time and date. I can't drive an hour and a half to a service center om their schedule. I hope they a. Call me and b. Get me a loaner. I second the frustration with customer service.

I just got an out of the blue email with a service appointment because I sent photos of my issues with the new delivery. No correspondence to my email explaining the process, just an email with a time and date. I can't drive an hour and a half to a service center om their schedule. I hope they a. Call me and b. Get me a loaner. I second the frustration with customer service.

I would definitely say fight with the center. Originally Tesla wanted me to accept the situation as is and I refused to as they had promised me a delivery date and I had pushed aside everything to accommodate the delivery date while also receiving multiple confirmation all week prior that the vehicle was ready. Calling me the day prior to let me know there will be a delay was unacceptable. I am fully prepared to come in whenever my delivery date is and push them to give me incentives for these delays. They aren't unbeatable, you just need to push with the right people.

Like I said previously, I had a friend who had his delivery delayed almost a week and he was able to snatch a free Tesla wall charger.

Yep., got that as well, you are to "select" the dates you cannot take delivery IIRC

I'll confirm that the email was to select dates you are not available for pickup. There was a button that said something to the effect of "I am available any day" and that's what I clicked on. I didn't select any of the dates listed, which for me started on the 22nd. Not sure if it's a coincidence that I ordered 10/22.

• Helpful
Reactions: Morris
I'll confirm that the email was to select dates you are not available for pickup. There was a button that said something to the effect of "I am available any day" and that's what I clicked on. I didn't select any of the dates listed, which for me started on the 22nd. Not sure if it's a coincidence that I ordered 10/22.

Sounds like everyone's calendar started with December 22. Mine started 12/22 and my order date was 10/19

Yep, I just got this email a couple hours ago. I selected "I'm available any time" or whatever that option was. Mine started on the 22nd, so I'm guessing there's no chance for delivery before then. I still have no VIN in the source.

One other (probably useless) thing to note is that sometime last week the estimate on my account went from 6-10 weeks to 5-7 weeks. That's kind of hilarious, because it's been 8 weeks today.

10/22 sr+ blue/white fsd 18 aero - Bay Area

Well no email ordered 11/24 starting to think I’m not getting my SR+ before the end of the year. Not happy seeing people who ordered less than a week ago get their without a problem.

Same. Dates in email were for "unavailable". Im leaving for Chicago, so its Dec 22 for me or bust.

So the inevitable $1875 question: How many of you will eat the 20 Benjamins and take delivery after the 31st... and how many will cancel?

Ill have to cancel. Along with the random $500 price hike, itll be out of my budget.

Which begs the question: how awesome it is that Tesla is going to take my $100 when they originally "promised" me a Dec 8 delivery?

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

ordered 10/22 sr+ white/black aero

On the email we received today, it would be unfair if folks that list unavailable except for day 12/22 and 12/23 get their cars earlier while those who are available any get their cars last. Not saying this is happening, but given the crappy process thus far, I would not be surprised.

In my opinion, once we get down to just Bay Area orders, delivery dates should be based on order date.

On the email we received today, it would be unfair if folks that list unavailable except for day 12/22 and 12/23 get their cars earlier while those who are available any get their cars last. Not saying this is happening, but given the crappy process thus far, I would not be surprised.

In my opinion, once we get down to just Bay Area orders, delivery dates should be based on order date.

I believe this may actually happen. My take is the goal of this quarter is not about customer satisfaction and delivering cars in the order received. I would think the goal is about delivering as many vehicles as logistically possible to maximize shareholder profitability.

Reactions: Rpgonzalez