Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SR+ White/Black/Aero no FSD - ordered 10/16 for home delivery in Bay Area. Notified with VIN and Delivery time slot on 12/16 AM via update to the portal. Paid the balance 12/16 evening, got email regarding delivery on 12/16 11:56pm along with 3 separate phone calls asking me to confirm the delivery slot ... fwiw.

I orderd white interior, but all door panels are black, is that normal?
According to their online configurator...should be white

compositor

Reactions: skydreamerjae
hmm should i say something about it? funny thing, i didn't notice it until after i got home. lol

im just glad the colors aren't mismatched, at least they're all black
Yeah, you should take it back and tell them that it is unexceptable and you are going to sit on the floor and hold your breath until they fix it for you!...
Or you can just take it back and buy that Leaf we know you really wanted.

Not sure what I would do, I would reach out of course, but not sure what I would do if they said take it or leave it....

LOL, looks like my SA is smart and is out of the office for the rest of the year!

I emailed him last week and got an out of office message, and then again today. No timeframe listed, and no other email contacts, just the Store Phone number...oh well.
I would suggest you stop by the Sunnyvale store and talk to manager.
When I was there yesterday all the SA's were being told by him to go directly to Fremont Delivery Center for the next week starting today.