Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
30 minutes ago I had no VIN assigned and came here to drown my sorrows... after accepting that I may not get it by EOY I checked the page once last time and the Chrome extension found my VIN in source, it's listed on the page, and I was being directed to make final payment. My delivery date and time was chosen for me (12/31 at 8PM.) SR+ MSM, 18" Aero, black interior... just outside of Fremont.

30 minutes ago I had no VIN assigned and came here to drown my sorrows... after accepting that I may not get it by EOY I checked the page once last time and the Chrome extension found my VIN in source, it's listed on the page, and I was being directed to make final payment. My delivery date and time was chosen for me (12/31 at 8PM.) SR+ MSM, 18" Aero, black interior... just outside of Fremont.

I forgot to mention I ordered it on 12/4.

I got my vin number assigned 2 hrs ago, and I confirmed my availability date the earliest on 12/30/19. I didn’t make the payment immediately thought I might not get the car on time. I called the delivery center and asked if it will delays my delivery if I don’t make the payment now? The answer is not, but if I made the payment and I want to cancel the request it will take average 2-4 weeks for refund. I guess I will make the payment on the pick up date to avoid hassle, anyone here make the payment before pick up date?

Wow! Just in the nic of time. Got mine yesterday (ordered on Dec 6). Enjoy!

Ordered 10/22 - Bay Area - SR+, Blue/White int., 18" Aero, FSD

VIN showed up super early yesterday morning. I added the car to my insurance, paid off the remaining balance, and got the financing squared away today.

Earlier this evening around 5:45 I was just about to check the forum when I got a text from Tesla to pick my delivery date/time. I chose Friday the 27th. After 2 months and 5 days, the wait might finally be over!

Congrats to all who have already gotten their cars and good luck to everyone else!

I got my vin number assigned 2 hrs ago, and I confirmed my availability date the earliest on 12/30/19. I didn’t make the payment immediately thought I might not get the car on time. I called the delivery center and asked if it will delays my delivery if I don’t make the payment now? The answer is not, but if I made the payment and I want to cancel the request it will take average 2-4 weeks for refund. I guess I will make the payment on the pick up date to avoid hassle, anyone here make the payment before pick up date?
I went ahead and made the full payment tonight. I know many say to wait until you indirect the car, but I am 99% confident I am buying the car. If there are any issues with it when I inspect it, they will still need to correct before I drive off.

Has anyone in the socal area received a vin for a SR+/BLACK/BLACK INTERIOR/AERO?
ive only received the date availability email but no actual delivery date nor a vin.
order date: 11/2

getting a little nervous that i wont get my car by EOY.

I'm also @ Burbank Delivery... ordered 10/27 wht/wht/19's.. VIN in source 2 days ago, but still not on profiles page. I do have an MVPA so I picked up a check using that from my credit union. My SA has no idea when my car will be coming.. it's a nail biter!
OTOH : I did pick up my wife's SR- wht/black/aero in burbank last Friday. Went mostly smooth - had a design studio volunteer help with car intro so that was really nice - he clearly loved the car and company. Had a misaligned charge port door they fixed while we waited.
ahhh... first world problems - picked up 1 Tesla but have to wait for our second car... This may be why the rest of the world hates us. Oh and they ran out of oat milk this morning at the coffee bar at my work.. You see what we have to put up with ?!

• Funny
Reactions: AZjohnInCA