Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a txt msg saying delivery in 1-4 weeks. I ordered on Aug 8th. did anyone else get something like this?
Nothing yet. I ordered mine on the 11th, went into the dealership at the mall here in SoCal and I’ve been twiddling my thumbs around for the last week or so. I keep checking manage account and it says...

What in the world, I just got this right now...
B7A463DF-1050-4BE2-8E9E-0FE800EC5A3A.png

Final update from me. Ordered July 27th, VIN provided August 5th by my sales advisor and picked up the car yesterday, August 18th. This was a LR, White/White interior, 19" wheels. Love the car, pickup was easy and I have not noticed any issues with the quality of the build.

A very happy owner here and for those still waiting, man is it worth it!

Just got a txt msg saying delivery in 1-4 weeks. I ordered on Aug 8th. did anyone else get something like this?

Ordered on 07/21 - received text today (08/19) saying 2-5 weeks for delivery. Previously received a text on 08/06 saying 5-8 weeks, so definitely making progress!

WOW though, you ordered on 08/08, and already getting 1-4 week delivery texts, congrats!