Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for those who got VINs but are still waiting to schedule delivery, try reaching out to SA.

I reached out and he suggested date/time to which i confirmed. And instantly, my test account page updated with the delivery date time and titled "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery". Not sure how much longer it would've taken if i didnt reach out.

account page also shows "lending agreement" document, but not MVPA. I did some research and it said people who finance thru tesla do not get MVPA (someone plz confirm).

Reactions: zerb012345
for those who got VINs but are still waiting to schedule delivery, try reaching out to SA.

I reached out and he suggested date/time to which i confirmed. And instantly, my test account page updated with the delivery date time and titled "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery". Not sure how much longer it would've taken if i didnt reach out.

account page also shows "lending agreement" document, but not MVPA. I did some research and it said people who finance thru tesla do not get MVPA (someone plz confirm).

This would be good to know as I'll be financing through Tesla, I'm glad you said something if it's true

Just curious to know the APR tesla financing is providing ?

This worked for me. Called the hotline and the rep told me that my car would be available the 16th for delivery and got the text 2 hours later to schedule delivery. I also financed through Tesla and don't have an MVPA so I can't confirm but maybe.

But why would people who ordered on november are assigned a car earlier than us.? That makes no sense to me.

It's just the way Tesla works. They don't make the cars per order, but in batches and have a static delivery plan so your location matters. If you're in a lucky location, with a lucky configuration that they have extra inventory of from their batches, then you get your car quicker than others. I wish I had ordered later and saved myself the torture lol

Just browsing the "new" inventory for my zip and there are a ton of 2020 Model 3s available with miles on them now...wonder why? I'm almost tired of the process and wonder if I should just go for one of the available cars.

Probably cars others refused because of the panel gaps, minor imperfections etc..
I've accepted mine with little things like that last year.. I'd rather drive it than wait more lol :)

Probably cars others refused because of the panel gaps, minor imperfections etc..
I've accepted mine with little things like that last year.. I'd rather drive it than wait more lol :)
With 1-2 thousand miles on the car?! I get the low mileage cars being refused but why is a car with 1800 miles on it considered new?? Does it have to do with just being a 2020?

Reactions: CaptMhack