Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210317-221823_2.png
    Screenshot_20210317-221823_2.png
    201.2 KB · Views: 96
We ordered a Model 3 SR+ on 3/18/21. Working with someone in the Owings Mills, MD office.

Got up this morning and checked the available inventory and find a Model 3 with our options listed as being in Washington, DC. I sent an email to our rep asking about this car, also clicked the "call back" number on the inventory page.

What are the odds this car is really available? Or just a database mistake?

We've noticed that sometimes in the early evening when we build the car it says available in 1 to 2 weeks. Then an hour later it says 1 to 13 weeks.

We ordered a Model 3 SR+ on 3/18/21. Working with someone in the Owings Mills, MD office.

Got up this morning and checked the available inventory and find a Model 3 with our options listed as being in Washington, DC. I sent an email to our rep asking about this car, also clicked the "call back" number on the inventory page.

What are the odds this car is really available? Or just a database mistake?

We've noticed that sometimes in the early evening when we build the car it says available in 1 to 2 weeks. Then an hour later it says 1 to 13 weeks.
Hopefully the odds are in your favor. It definitely does not hurt to try. Perhaps even giving them a follow up call on the weekday. Best of luck

We ordered a Model 3 SR+ on 3/18/21. Working with someone in the Owings Mills, MD office. Got up this morning and checked the available inventory and find a Model 3 with our options listed as being in Washington, DC. I sent an email to our rep asking about this car, also clicked the "call back" number on the inventory page. What are the odds this car is really available? Or just a database mistake?
Well, wow! I posted the above at 8:58 am this morning and just got an email saying my "Final Balance is now ready."

Logged in to my Tesla account and I have a VIN! 920XXX. Model 3 SR+, black interior, midnight silver metallic paint, 19-inch wheels.

Says estimated delivery is March 25 to March 28!

No text message yet...I'm figuring I'll hear from my Tesla rep tomorrow.

Wow!

Well, wow! I posted the above at 8:58 am this morning and just got an email saying my "Final Balance is now ready."

Logged in to my Tesla account and I have a VIN! 920XXX. Model 3 SR+, black interior, midnight silver metallic paint, 19-inch wheels.

Wow!
You might even hear from them today :)

Wow!
You should get the text to schedule delivery no later than tomorrow.