Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up today with a text showing the car arrived earlier than expected. I was able to take delivery same day. I’d say the car exceeded my expectations and only had a few minor things that need adjustment. If I hadn’t been so thorough it would’ve been a 5-10 minute process to accept delivery and head out.

Also, they changed the process for correcting defects. I was told I had until the end of delivery day to make an appointment to fix any issues... ymmv.
Congratulations!!! I agree, super happy with my vehicle too!! I just realized, I never posted my photo, getting tinted this week, a must for Vegas!

Attachments

• IMG_9439.jpg
    IMG_9439.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 108
Reactions: VegasFlyer05
Mine just arrived! Looks almost perfect. Just one slight misalignment of the left rear tail light. But so minor that I probably won't bother having it adjusted. Only drove it into my driveway so far. Need to take it out for a test drive. I was worried my charging cord wouldn't reach, but it does with a little extra left over :)View attachment 647003View attachment 647006

I couldn't see with that white car in the way ;) Nice Stable!

Reactions: Grob103
Sunday night around 7 pm got the text message! Delivery set for Saturday 3/27 @ 1 pm. Yay!
I've received two emails from Tesla saying "Complete Your Pre‑Delivery Tasks" meaning they want me to pay for the car. I've emailed the rep I was working with asking about payment options but he's been silent.

My plan was to pay for the car with either a check or ACH routing/account numbers when I pick up the car on Saturday. Should I be concerned that Tesla keeps emailing me asking for payment?

Our delivery is this Saturday, 3/27. We had an errand this morning that took us pretty close to the Owings Mills, MD Tesla facility. We don't live in that area so we stopped in. It's a big place! Lots of Tesla's parked around!

We found a Model 3 that matched our specs...but it wasn't our VIN.

I asked about payment and was told I could ignore the daily emails telling me to complete the delivery tasks. They prefer that I enter my bank information on Friday, the day before delivery. I asked about bringing a check and was told that it's okay if necessary on my end.