Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't
Just curious šŸ§

I wonder on the weekend if Tesla moves the dates of delivery to reflect (ex. 4-12 weeks) because no one works at the plantsā€¦

All week it was June 19-29, now itā€™s 5-12 weeks from order.

Thought?
For me it is the same, I was June 8 -28, and now 8-12 weeks from order date which makes it June 6th 'till end of month.
I believe only the Made in China SR+ has the new batteries. And I'm not 100% sure all MiC have them. Pretty sure this MiA SR+ batch does not.
Read somewhere that Freemont started to receive LFP batteries. Also read that there has been weight increase in the canadian SR+ spec sheet lately which fits the increased rate of the chinese battery pack.

I don't

For me it is the same, I was June 8 -28, and now 8-12 weeks from order date which makes it June 6th 'till end of month.

Read somewhere that Freemont started to receive LFP batteries. Also read that there has been weight increase in the canadian SR+ spec sheet lately which fits the increased rate of the chinese battery pack.
All I see are rumors. So creating my own rumors here: my gut feeling is that the LFP will only come from the china factory, that the Y model will eventually be only produced in the Austin factory and that the Fremont will only make LR and P M3 and that shortly all SR+ will come from China. Gut feeling. Given they already need to ship some MiA cars to EU and some MiC to EU, possibly the SR+ volume is equivalent to the current shipped by ship volume which price-wise could make shipping the SR+ from china make sense financially. The reduced cost of the LFP batteries will not change the MSRP much because the difference in cost will go to the shipping side of things if the SR ends up all being MiC cars.

For the record I am frequently wrong on my speculations in general but it looks like I did guess the software source of the hold issue correctly...

Stopped by my local dealer (Paramus NJ) this week to see if I could purchase my wall connector. Ending up talking to a SA and he said that they have been getting deliveries weekly of cars and I should have mine by end of June. Ordered May 11th. Also they assigned me a SA from the brooklyn Show Room instead of someone at the paramus location where pick up is happening.

Stopped by my local dealer (Paramus NJ) this week to see if I could purchase my wall connector. Ending up talking to a SA and he said that they have been getting deliveries weekly of cars and I should have mine by end of June. Ordered May 11th. Also they assigned me a SA from the brooklyn Show Room instead of someone at the paramus location where pick up is happening.

Well that's really promising I ordered mine May 8th, my SA said Mid/Late June... My current time is June 15-30.... *Fingers Crossed*

Delay delivery is a real joke, i order march 23, few week ago tentative delivery date was may 17 then it was June 02, finaly today just pusch back for two last week of june , june 12 to 30 .... Good luck if you order in may šŸ˜‚

I ordered May 2 and have been told by my tesla spot that mid june is likely delivery. that sucks that you ordered in march with same delivery lmao

This is because ther delivery dates are correlated to the production schedule but your delivery order is related to your order date. Being in march @CedT is likely being among the first from the Canadian deliveries to get his. But the Canadian batch essentially all arrive on the same train at roughly the same time. Once you understand that the deliveries works in quarters, you understand why an order in the last week of Q1 still gets delivered end of Q2. Exceptions are when you luck out on a leftover from Q1. To achieve that the best approach is to show up in person and have the SA there find you a car available and unassigned. But it means you might not be able to 100% choose the configuration.

Given that demand is much larger than supply, there are fewer leftovers at the end of the quarter.

I have been looking at leftovers (and used) from Tesla at the end of every quarters and last quarter was the first time Iā€™ve seen few and seen them go away so fast.

Reactions: ColeJunior
Delay delivery is a real joke, i order march 23, few week ago tentative delivery date was may 17 then it was June 02, finaly today just pusch back for two last week of june , june 12 to 30 .... Good luck if you order in may
Delivery is always end of the quarter, so ordering at the start of may compared to march is practically the same thing because no matter what all of the cars are going to get delivered from the end of may until about the middle of July when the quarter ends. Deliveries are expected to start tomorrow the 25th.

Delivery is always end of the quarter, so ordering at the start of may compared to march is practically the same thing because no matter what all of the cars are going to get delivered from the end of may until about the middle of July when the quarter ends. Deliveries are expected to start tomorrow the 25th.
I hope so because even though I will probably have to wait some more, I will live vicariously through all the happy posts of people getting their cars :)

Starting on the 25th???? Not a chance. It will be second week of June regardless of if you ordered in March (me) or if you ordered 1st week of June.