Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 5/14, M3 SR+ MSM/Black Interior, No FSD, live near Philadelphia. Delivery estimate said 4-11 weeks until today, now it's saying 6/16-6/30. Been so excited that I rented one on Turo that's currently in my garage... Getting a little nervous with the whole Tesla Vision switch, but I'm going to have faith and take delivery, really hope it doesn't bite me.
Got a text from my SA today, expected delivery 6/12, sweet!

Reactions: GiFer and AmyGrace
I just called and set up my appointment for June 7! This would be perfect… if I didn’t have my first day of work at a new job I start remotely. The SA I spoke to said the delivery of my M3 could be sooner, has anyone gotten theirs sooner or did you get it the exact day they said? When I first placed my order, my SA said the typical time range after receiving VIN for delivery was 3 days. I’m hoping it’s that soon! Part of me thinks that maybe they just said June 7 to be on the safe side. My estimate ranges were May 30 - June 5 for reference.

Ordered April 16th (17th was a typo), after the Tesla Vision notification in the account, and the VIN in the web page source code last night. I called in this morning to confirm a few things, and they said my car will be arriving this coming week. Delivery is now booked for this coming Friday morning.
Same here, I was told the car is on the way from Chicago so I don't have a set delivery date yet, just sometime next week

Got my VIN late last night. My bank won't link with Plaid to pay cash. I called my SC and the claim all I need is my checking routing/account number and can pay electronically. I also asked to set a delivery, but was unable since my car is still in route. Going to be a long week knowing im so close to delivery

Reactions: GiFer
I guess you can call me one of the impatient ones. I ordered on 5/17 and I had a 4-11 week estimate on my page. Since yesterday that has gone away and now it is blank. Is it too early to call the dealership to ask if anything is wrong with the order. My SA is out of the office till this Monday, was going to call then and see what’s going on.

I guess you can call me one of the impatient ones. I ordered on 5/17 and I had a 4-11 week estimate on my page. Since yesterday that has gone away and now it is blank. Is it too early to call the dealership to ask if anything is wrong with the order. My SA is out of the office till this Monday, was going to call then and see what’s going on.
Mine went from 4-11 then 3-10 then June 10-30, 09-29, 08-28, now 05-20. I would be patient

Mine has been gone for like 2 days, not only that but I have been told/heard that you can’t even trust the EDD. I wouldn’t even worry about it.

Took delivery to my M3 SR+ today and so far it has been an amazing experience. The regenerative braking is weird and will have to take some time to get used to it
20210529_143843.jpg

Took delivery to my M3 SR+ today and so far it has been an amazing experience. The regenerative braking is weird and will have to take some time to get used to it View attachment 667687
Congrats!! ☺️ Yes, the acceleration and deceleration takes some getting used to but you will love only using one pedal most of the time.
Enjoy, and safe travels 🥰