Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called and got switched over. Bit of a longer drive for pickup but shouldn’t be a huge problem.
Hopefully I hear something back other than no estimated delivery dates.
Every time I call I actually have a live person, granted I middle of the day 12pm I never get a VM. I’ve had my SA tell me good chance of a VIN first week of June, then the following week I got it was pushed back a few days for the possibility of a VIN that week.

Def worth the chance and to try.

Grabd Rapids is fine to drive, Ann Arbor has a SuperCharger

So after receiving my VIN last night, I called my delivery advisor who told me that they've changed my delivery location to a Tesla location that is about 2 hours away from me. I had originally selected to pick it up at the Fremont Factory which is within 30 mins of me, but instead they're loading it on a truck and taking it 2 hours away, pushing my delivery date to the end of this week.. 😒 My car is still in Fremont though.

So after receiving my VIN last night, I called my delivery advisor who told me that they've changed my delivery location to a Tesla location that is about 2 hours away from me. I had originally selected to pick it up at the Fremont Factory which is within 30 mins of me, but instead they're loading it on a truck and taking it 2 hours away, pushing my delivery date to the end of this week.. 😒 My car is still in Fremont though.
I haven’t been assigned a VIN yet, but I live 18 minutes from the Fremont Factory. I’d be damned if they told me the same, it’s simply not the right thing to do.

I assume you selected Fremont as the pickup location - can you speak with the Delivery Manager?

Reactions: andrewdtran
So confused, it is so slow.. no where to find some estimate .
Have the cars arrive yet ? or still waiting for shippment
I can’t remember where I read it here, but someone suggested it could be linked to how quickly your service advisor links you to an available VIN. Not sure if Therese anything substantive to that, but whenever is there to any of this process lol

I haven’t been assigned a VIN yet, but I live 18 minutes from the Fremont Factory. I’d be damned if they told me the same, it’s simply not the right thing to do.

I assume you selected Fremont as the pickup location - can you speak with the Delivery Manager?
I learned about the delivery change after calling the Tesla Center in Dublin.
I tried reaching out to the Fremont delivery center but it doesn't seem like they're open today for the Holiday, the automated message just says to call back during normal business hours.

I did select Fremont as the pickup location, I'm now picking it up in Rocklin... lol

I learned about the delivery change after calling the Tesla Center in Dublin.
I tried reaching out to the Fremont delivery center but it doesn't seem like they're open today for the Holiday, the automated message just says to call back during normal business hours.

I did select Fremont as the pickup location, I'm now picking it up in Rocklin... lol
UPDATE:
Reached out again to my Delivery Advisor and got this change fixed before it got loaded up on the truck. My car has passed all inspections and I may be able to take delivery today!! Will keep you guys posted. The Fremont delivery team will be reaching out today to finalize the details. Yassssss!!!

Every time I call I actually have a live person, granted I middle of the day 12pm I never get a VM. I’ve had my SA tell me good chance of a VIN first week of June, then the following week I got it was pushed back a few days for the possibility of a VIN that week.

Def worth the chance and to try.

Grabd Rapids is fine to drive, Ann Arbor has a SuperCharger
Thanks for the tips - got switched to pickup from Clarkston, not ideal but it’s okay if it means I get the car faster. They seemed like they wanted to help which was nice.

I didn’t get any info on a new SA, but I will probably reach out later this week.

thanks again!

Reactions: mdanieltech
Who should I call to get updates? I have talked to the sales location I went through but they are no help. Just want to get some kind of actual confirmation that my delivery is going to happen.

Ordered 3/24 SR+ no extras. Have gone through the same EDD roller coaster as most of you, but now have a EDD of June 1st-12th. Still no vin, or prompt to accept Tesla Vission. I did search the page source code, still no vin.
I’m in SoCal too and yeah I got the same edd I hope they get them Rolling out this way soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piggyz