Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i have my delivery date placed, and i submitted my insurance, got a email to complete my final tasks aka payment but when I go into my account, nothing is there to complete payment. Has anyone had this issue?
I had that same question. Called the Nashville delivery center and was told that payment option becomes available a few days before delivery. My delivery is scheduled next Thursday.

Reactions: ColeJunior
I have the same config and also no communication. ordered 5/1. Perhaps blue SR+ VINs haven’t been assigned…. haven’t seen many anecdotally on here or reddit either.
I have the same config and ordered 4/9. I have a VIN in my source code (first noticed it Friday) but it's not showing up otherwise.

My EDD was June 3rd-10th on Friday, and every day it's moved back one day. It's at June 6-12th now.

For those of you who have VINs (with apologies to those who don't), how long did it take between getting the VIN assigned and being able to schedule delivery? I didn't realize there was another round of nervous and uncertain waiting after the VIN was assigned. In my case it hasn't yet been 24 hours, but any uncertainty is nerve-wracking!
I got my VIN Friday night and took about 36 hours to get a text to schedule delivery and the earliest date was 9 days away.

Just spoke to a SA here in Michigan (Troy/Clarkston) I wanted them to update my loan information and also asked for any insight for my delivery. She states "By the looks of things you will be getting delivery by the last two weeks of June, she goes on and says is that ok?"

Of course me being me and my situation I said as long as were looking at this month it will be fine since I'll be down to one car this month and she went on to say yes the last two weeks of June.

She said once we get the VIN we can get it moving and try to get it to you quicker... Not sure how that's possible..

Either way I'm taking this with a Grain of Salt and will just keep checking daily/watching for info