Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date: April 29, 2021 Tampa Delivery EDD: at time of order 6-9 weeks
M3 SR+ White/White FSD
EDD: As I received them:
6-9 weeks
June 3-23
June 5-25
June 8-30
June 10-30
June 12-30
June 19-30
3-13 weeks
June 14-28
June 16-28
June 17-28
June 18-28

So this morning I spoke with my Tesla Advisor. He told me that I should hear from Tesla early or mid next week and that my vehicle would be in Tampa on or about Tuesday, June 22 at which time they would reach out to set up a tentative appointment for pickup. So I think the current estimate of delivery, June 18-28 is pretty accurate. I hope this information helps others zero in on their target delivery dates.

Ordered on May 18th and a couple of days later I had a delivery window of June 14th-June 30th. On Friday my EDD completely disappeared and suddenly today updated to July 15th - August 4th..... RIP Me.
I ordered on May 22nd had the exact same experience. EDD was 15-30 was pretty excited. Went away for three days and now it is July 19th- August 8th. SR+ complete base model no upgrades.

I asked this question in a "Battery/Charging" related thread, but everyone there was too busy discussing charge capabilities and numbers :rolleyes: so no one answered...

Has anyone here already purchased or can recommend a home charger?

Is it best to go with the Tesla one? or did you go with a generic?
I ended up buying the Tesla charger. It is installed in my garage just waiting for a car to charge! So, can't speak to how it works but it's ready

Reactions: GiFer
Sorry to hear you're having a similar issue. I have not reached out to my local Tesla location yet. I am purchasing a blue SR+ with the upgraded interior and 19" wheels.
Honestly I am okay with it. I kind of expected the delays and as sorry as it sounds I am enjoying this hype up time. Gives me some time to save some extra money anyway. Definitely wouldn't complain if I got a VIN and June delivery though lol.

Reactions: GiFer
Starting to get anxious & mildly annoyed! Ordered 5/5 sr+ white/white/aero/no fsd, aka the day q2 "sold out"

EDD:
June 9-30
5-8 weeks
nothing
June 11-30
June 14-30
June 15-30
now June 17-30

my SA told me over the weekend that my delivery would be happening "very soon" but this ain't very soon for me haha
I ordered 3 days after you and have June 19-30... if it makes any difference I spoke to my SA today and he said your car will come in this month but towards the later end of it "28,29,30" your VIN should be around the 18th...

Now how real this is how does he know... No idea... IDK what he seeing that we don't....

But either way mine only difference between your build and mine is the color...

So I'm looking at it like this... If people have June dates still and are not flipping to what I've seen today with a lot of people July-Aug I'd have a good feeling of getting the car in June.. Just... a feeling...

I ordered 3 days after you and have June 19-30... if it makes any difference I spoke to my SA today and he said your car will come in this month but towards the later end of it "28,29,30" your VIN should be around the 18th...

Now how real this is how does he know... No idea... IDK what he seeing that we don't....

So I'm looking at it like this... If people have June dates still and are not flipping to what I've seen today with a lot of people July-Aug I'd have a good feeling of getting the car in June.. Just... a feeling...
I can only hope that I get my car in June. I am not holding my breath at all though.

I have a good feeling too but I hate waiting for things!! I've been saving & dreaming of this car for 3.5 years and I want it nowwww hahaha. I know I'm not the only one. I was hoping to have it before my birthday (14th) for a fun "25 is gonna be the best year yet" kinda post. But alas... I will wait with everybody else.

I have a good feeling too but I hate waiting for things!! I've been saving & dreaming of this car for 3.5 years and I want it nowwww hahaha. I know I'm not the only one. I was hoping to have it before my birthday (14th) for a fun "25 is gonna be the best year yet" kinda post. But alas... I will wait with everybody else.

But Daddy I want it now!

I need CASH NOW, call JG Wentworth

Sorry two things when I hear I want it now hahaha

Same here I've had the Volt(G1) and the Bolt so at that time couldn't afford it but things have changed and can now afford it... Even though when you break it all down... It's not as expansive as I thought it was going to be

Reactions: makirules