Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a SR+ in white on black with the 19’s on July 23 and got a 7-13 week estimate. My EDD was Sep 4-25 and when I checked this morning it jumped up to Aug 15-Sep 4. Should I expect the disappointment of it jumping back soon or has anyone else had a drastic bump up?

Ordered a SR+ in white on black with the 19’s on July 23 and got a 7-13 week estimate. My EDD was Sep 4-25 and when I checked this morning it jumped up to Aug 15-Sep 4. Should I expect the disappointment of it jumping back soon or has anyone else had a drastic bump up?
Like mentioned above, expect the mid range of your 7-13 weeks. Right now, late May early June folks are getting VIN's. So if you ordered 5 days ago, I'd expect late September or October.

All of that can change, and depends on where you live, depends on folks who may cancel and you may get matched to a car tomorrow.

Keep an eye out on the tracking spreadsheet and follow folks in your area. Good luck!

Reactions: CCRM3
I ordered mine July 20th (Sr+ blue, black interior). My edd is currently Sept 15-30, I'm also picking up in Vancouver. Expect it to to all over the place.

Hoping it doesn't jump back for you. I ordered mine on the same day.. SR+ all default options. Had a 7-13 week estimate as well. Then it changed to Sep 1-21, then Sep 3-23, Then Sep 7 - 27 and today its Sep 8-28. Folks here have advised not to read too much into EDD. But I can't seem to control the urge to check it everyday in the morning, and it still bothers me that the delivery is so far away. September seems like eternity to me.

Hopefully😈 they better get rid of it before my delivery
Ironically, the new one they gave me on Monday came out of a brand new vehicle, so.. it is possible someone will end up with the used one. 😬😮 If you get it, I’ll go in with you and get it figured out and then take you for drinks, so we can laugh and then call for a Tesla Uber.

Did you guys get notified about your VIN being assigned via email at all or did you have to look at the website?
My VIN email came at 11:22 pm ET on 7/13 (a Tuesday) and the subject line read “Review Your Lease Offer.” I never received text or phone notifications for any step of the process except on 5/31 to thank me for completing pre-delivery documents. Hope this helps.

Reactions: willxhunting
Ironically, the new one they gave me on Monday came out of a brand new vehicle, so.. it is possible someone will end up with the used one. 😬😮 If you get it, I’ll go in with you and get it figured out and then take you for drinks, so we can laugh and then call for a Tesla Uber.
You bet. Looks like you've become expert with handling Tesla SC💀

• Love
Reactions: CCRM3
My SA was telling me my order will be delivered in early Aug and today he is saying mid-Aug and no guarantee, I am worried my trade-in will expire again and they lower the offer. I don't want to sell private and be without a car, especially that they don't have any accurate delivery date.

Reactions: MisterL
Did you guys get notified about your VIN being assigned via email at all or did you have to look at the website?

My VIN email came at 11:22 pm ET on 7/13 (a Tuesday) and the subject line read “Review Your Lease Offer.” I never received text or phone notifications for any step of the process except on 5/31 to thank me for completing pre-delivery documents. Hope this helps.
My VIN email had the same title. Also noticed that if you log into the app, you won't see the VIN having replaced your order number on the home page.. you have to click "manage" (same page with the EDD) to see the VIN listed underneath your order number there.