Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure how it works, but they do ask for your zip so it could be the case that you get forwarded to your local service center.

It's a general number you can call: 888.771.2505.

Even though I don't know how it works, I know that it does work! They usually at least try to help. They can also see more information about your order status than you can, even if it's not much.
Just got off the phone with an awesome rep, Alexander. He was able to make sure that everything is in line for my delivery, and in fact he said, from what he saw, the vehicle should be literally arriving now. He also said (for some reason I believe him) he was going to reach out to someone on the ground to help get it expedited. I guess time will tell. Hoping for a Sunday pickup (if not tomorrow)!

I'm preparing for the mixed reaction from some friends. A little bit of hater's jealousy, a little bit of "you paid what for this and it doesn't have X feature?".
That's exactly the kind of responses i'm going to get. I got family full of 'jealous so i hate' kinda people. Pretty lame. Thankfully i got a bunch of good supporters as well. But I will def also get: why doesn't it have this feature or that? or 'why would you buy a Tesla?"

5/31 blue white order here and I agree. Team Blue needs some love
I have been following this thread of SR+ since mid-May. I think Blue and Red are the slowest ones. But I must say based on other vins I have seen today where couple of blues got vin in Tx and west coast, they may be making blue now. Its matter of days when you will get your vin and hopefully delivery in next 10-15 days.