Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date May 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
White SR+ Black interior 18" No FSD
Received TESLA Vision prompt and accepted yesterday morning
Found encoded VIN at the same time

EDD bounce around all over the place throughout the process literally daily changes almost guarantee
Saw June, July, August, early Sept, 9-13 weeks , 7-13 weeks
Recommend expect 2ish months and just be pleasently surprised if it comes earlier

Ordered 07/20 - blue, black interior to Vancouver. Today's edd is Sept 09-29. Not had a lot of mouvement on Edds this week.

View attachment 689951
I’m in Seattle, order blue/black as well and our edd (9/11-9/29) is almost the same! Though ordered mine back in 6/1 and it’s approaching the initial 9 weeks of the 9-13 week estimate when I placed the order. Hoping for a mid august delivery but edd has not budged out of September :/

Got VIN last night and received message this morning saying my car will be delivered in the next 1-3 days. On my account page says delivery appointment on this Sunday. Ordered on 5/31 bay area. Originally chose Dublin as my pick up location. But message says will be delivered in my home address.
Thanks for the weekend hope!

Hope your delivery goes smooth :)

Reactions: Tesconnect
Ordered 6/19 SR+ White/Black/Aero no FSD and received my vin today with an estimate of 8/12-8/15. Pickup in Dedham, MA
Received an Email from my SA subject all caps: "YOUR TESLA IS ALMOST HERE". Anyway scheduled a pickup for 8/12 so if it holds what I learned from this process is that the EDD range was pretty accurate for me. Can't wait to order another...some day.

Hi everyone!

long time lurker here. I ordered 6/6 blue/black no FSD and aero wheels. I am picking up in Renton, WA. I had delivery dates from mid august to beginning of September. Yesterday delivery date shortened to 8/1-8/8. I contacted my SA who informed me to ignore the date as I had no VIN assigned. Two hours later - received Tesla Vision prompt and then a VIN. I emailed and texted today and received nothing. So I decided to call and spoke to a real person! I was able to schedule delivery for 8/3 at 5:30!! 😬

Hi everyone!

long time lurker here. I ordered 6/6 blue/black no FSD and aero wheels. I am picking up in Renton, WA. I had delivery dates from mid august to beginning of September. Yesterday delivery date shortened to 8/1-8/8. I contacted my SA who informed me to ignore the date as I had no VIN assigned. Two hours later - received Tesla Vision prompt and then a VIN. I emailed and texted today and received nothing. So I decided to call and spoke to a real person! I was able to schedule delivery for 8/3 at 5:30!! 😬
Congrats!

Reactions: luckyguy
Order date May 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
White SR+ Black interior 18" No FSD
Received TESLA Vision prompt and accepted yesterday morning
Found encoded VIN at the same time

EDD bounce around all over the place throughout the process literally daily changes almost guarantee
Saw June, July, August, early Sept, 9-13 weeks , 7-13 weeks
Recommend expect 2ish months and just be pleasently surprised if it comes earlier
congrats, did you order through West Van store? Where is your SA located?

That's exactly the kind of responses i'm going to get. I got family full of 'jealous so i hate' kinda people. Pretty lame. Thankfully i got a bunch of good supporters as well. But I will def also get: why doesn't it have this feature or that? or 'why would you buy a Tesla?"
My fiancé’s grandmother says she can’t wait to ride in it so she can go to church and tell everyone she got to ride in an electric car 😂😂 wait till I put it on AP!

So I just spoke to a SA who told me my June 16 order should be matched to a VIN(email and text confirmation) this weekend and to expect delivery in 3 weeks(mid August).

Current EDD is 08/12-08/21

Would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.
Update: I visited the dealership and was advised the batch of vehicles coming to South Florida(Tesla Bird Rd) which should include mine, will arrive August 15 and that VINs are usually made available around 10 days prior to arrival. So just like I thought I won't be getting a VIN this weekend but around August 5.

Hope this helps. I should be able to maintain sanity for another couple days.

So, as you might know I got the VIN this morning, I usually wake up at 7:45am, for some reason I woke up at 6am and checked my Tesla Account page and Bingo! The VIN was there!
Guess who was fully awake at 6 am? That’s right.
Pretty good reason if you ask me!

EED was 8/14 - 8/20 this morning.

Now is showing 8/08 - 8/14
I’ll wake up tomorrow morning 6 am for sure🤣

Any SF Bay Area folks hear any updates? I sent an email to the Dublin location in the AM but haven't gotten a response. Reached out to my SA for any updates and he again just says go to Tesla.com, lol.

Ordered on 6/1, 5'th day in a row of having a Mid-Late September EDD.
I got the VIN last night. And completed the final payment in the morning. Just got the call from Tesla confirm pick up on this Sunday. Ordered on 5/31

Any SF Bay Area folks hear any updates? I sent an email to the Dublin location in the AM but haven't gotten a response. Reached out to my SA for any updates and he again just says go to Tesla.com, lol.

Ordered on 6/1, 5'th day in a row of having a Mid-Late September EDD.
I hope you get your car sooner but I'm just outside the bay and ordered 7/5 with EDD of Sept 7-27.

So I emailed my SA and he sent me 2 screenshots, he is a really good guy.
Little details make a huge difference!
Is expected to arrive at Tampa on 8/11 and EDD 8/12. Tentative

Attachments

• 1D3F60E8-EAE6-4EB6-86E9-0DAA74CD9590.png
    1D3F60E8-EAE6-4EB6-86E9-0DAA74CD9590.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 47CB0544-E543-4DEB-895B-72EB2B32162C.jpeg
    47CB0544-E543-4DEB-895B-72EB2B32162C.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 77