Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
too funny - I also currently drive a manual transmission Mazda 3 - 2015. I’ve owned it since new and it’s been mostly trouble free but I had to get it towed 2 days ago because I lost the serpentine belt. Something an electric car won’t have… 😁
My first and only car that I drove for 8 years was a 2009 Toyota Yaris (it’s still alive and being used by my mom in my home country) and constantly had a serpentine belt issue. I’d need to have it changed at least once every six months. Looking forward to never having that problem ever again

Well... From August 24-September 14 to September 8-September 28 today.

This... stinks. I know I only ordered July 6th but still. Anyone else in NJ got bad news? Blue/black standard wheels here.
i wonder if our cars on the same transport, as my former EDD dates were the same!!!

at least our cars might have each other for company on their journey 😅🚗🚗

too funny - I also currently drive a manual transmission Mazda 3 - 2015. I’ve owned it since new and it’s been mostly trouble free but I had to get it towed 2 days ago because I lost the serpentine belt. Something an electric car won’t have… 😁
Same--a manual 2015 Mazda 3. There's a Manual Gearbox Preservation Society and I guess I'll be a deserter. But it's tough to put a transmission on a one-gear car.

Reactions: Vystery
This is my status update.

Order date 6/12
All profile/loan finished on same date
All base / midnight color

VIN Date 8/5/21
Payment Date 8/7/21
Delivery Date 8/9/21

I have 0 clue how I got faster progress than many of socal people who ordered before I did.
I really hope you guys all get VIN/delivery date soon.
Omg congrats, though!!! I still don't have a VIN.

I have the same build as you - NJ blue/black no other upgrades. Went from 9/6-9/26 to we’ll contact you to 9/15-9/30. I wonder if I should be happy it went from a 20 day range to a 2 week range.
First-time tesla buyer not knowing the vagueness in the delivery system before ordering but oh well, it is worth the wait in the end. But I thought it was interesting that I only purchased mine this past Wednesday (Aug. 4th) with the same spec (Blue/Black no other changes) in Wisconsin. I saw mine go from "8-14 weeks" the first night, the last 2 days I have seen "9/6-9/26" same as what yours was saying, and then today the EDD disappeared so it might be the unfortunate circumstance that mine got pushed back from that date and I am not in the same manufacturing timeline as ya'll for that spec.

Extremely excited though, I am even going for another test drive on Monday to solidify my decision! Glad to be on this forum with ya'll and I hope all of our model 3s get delivered soon!

So I don't know if this was the same for everyone else in their experience, but since my edd was all over the place, I called the tesla center that I was planning on picking my car up at, and he gave me the week I would be picking it up, he said last week in October is the listed date of delivery for my m3, thought this was interesting since he sounded confident over the phone like this was the selected date, it didn't exactly fit in my edd dates given outside of the original 8-14 weeks. But I do have to say that the last week in October would fall within that 8-14 week range and also fit with everyone's 2-3 month or so delivery timeline that I have seen happening.

Reactions: Vystery