Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
O. M. G.!!!!!! It’s happening y’all!! I just screamed so loud my husband came running to make sure I wasn’t being murdered by an intruder. I have a VIN!!!!!

To preempt any additional questions, my EDD was at 8/21-8/29 today, I ordered Blue/White on 5/31. And I’m hoping for a VIN wave for everyone on here this week!!
Awesome! It's crazy but nice to see the remaining May orders getting cleared out.

So I don't know if this was the same for everyone else in their experience, but since my edd was all over the place, I called the tesla center that I was planning on picking my car up at, and he gave me the week I would be picking it up, he said last week in October is the listed date of delivery for my m3, thought this was interesting since he sounded confident over the phone like this was the selected date, it didn't exactly fit in my edd dates given outside of the original 8-14 weeks. But I do have to say that the last week in October would fall within that 8-14 week range and also fit with everyone's 2-3 month or so delivery timeline that I have seen happening.
when did you first place delivery?

O. M. G.!!!!!! It’s happening y’all!! I just screamed so loud my husband came running to make sure I wasn’t being murdered by an intruder. I have a VIN!!!!!

To preempt any additional questions, my EDD was at 8/21-8/29 today, I ordered Blue/White on 5/31. And I’m hoping for a VIN wave for everyone on here this week!!
Go get it, fellow Marylander! Enjoy!

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS GIRL!!!!!

i am yelling loudly on the eastern seaboard for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Just got my VIN right now!

Hope is restored 😄

1628387231615.png

Forgot to mention that I had 2 accessories ready when it came time to pickup my car.

1) $96 all-weather floor mats from Amazon.
2) $18 matte screen protector from Amazon

Naturally I didn't want to get the new carpet dirty when I drove off the lot. Likewise, I installed the screen protector just a few hours after I got home. Yes, there were already fingerprints that need to be cleaned, but you want to install it ASAP because there will be little dust inside the car when the car is new. You need the screen to be dust-free to get that perfect installation.

Congratssssss!! I know the wait will have been worth it. Good luck on the actual pickup!!

So I picked up my inventory car today. Everything looked great but I missed a small seatbelt issue in the back. I was driving a 2014 corvette all weekend for the wife’s and i wedding anniversary and the corvette was insane. When I got to drive the Tesla is was not the same but holy cow it was fast and nice. I am very pleased with the car and can’t wait to drive tomorrow. I will try and get better photos tomorrow but she is nice

Attachments

• 4ACDAFF0-C7BA-4493-BB1D-1C3DFBED868A.jpeg
    4ACDAFF0-C7BA-4493-BB1D-1C3DFBED868A.jpeg
    724.1 KB · Views: 61
  • D9E13EA0-50AC-4533-97B2-E3B2027095D5.jpeg
    D9E13EA0-50AC-4533-97B2-E3B2027095D5.jpeg
    449.2 KB · Views: 61
Forgot to mention that I had 2 accessories ready when it came time to pickup my car.

1) $96 all-weather floor mats from Amazon.
2) $18 matte screen protector from Amazon

Naturally I didn't want to get the new carpet dirty when I drove off the lot. Likewise, I installed the screen protector just a few hours after I got home. Yes, there were already fingerprints that need to be cleaned, but you want to install it ASAP because there will be little dust inside the car when the car is new. You need the screen to be dust-free to get that perfect installation.
hey how were those mats?? reading mixed reviews on amazon and curious if they’re worth it 🧐

Reactions: Vystery