Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to Tesla today guys. I will take delivery on the 17th. I’m nervous but so excited!
Are you picking up at Tyson’s Corner? Home delivery? How were you notified of delivery date? I got my VIN Saturday, but haven’t heard anything about delivery yet and just want to be able to plan around work and selling my current car with Carvana. I talked to my SA, but all he’d say is that pickup should be after 8/20 so just to contact him if I haven’t heard anything by 8/18

Reactions: prplrain
My EDD is now just toying with me as it switches between Sept 8 - 28 and Sept 9 - 29 every couple of days. Ordered on June 3rd.
Hope you get a VIN soon. You only ordered 1.5 weeks after me which is the craziest part.

For what it's worth, my first ever EDD was correct. I'm taking delivery 8/12 which falls between the first EDD estimate they gave me being 8/13 being the end date.

Reactions: Frostman007
I finally got my EDD back. 10/3-10/23. SoCal, SR+, MSM/Black 18" no FSD. Ordered on 7/29. Hopefully it moves up to late September like my first EDD's
SoCal ordered on 7/24. Still showing Sept EDD, but the gap gets smaller and smaller each day. Had 9/19-9/30 yesterday and now it pushes to 9/23-9/30 today. I’m starting to think mine will push into Oct too… :(

Reactions: Voodoo31
I ordered on 8/4 and had the seemingly usual 3-4 EDD changes. This morning early it was 9/21-9/30. Received an email an hour ago with my VIN, request for payment and request to set up delivery! This will be a bit of a scramble for me due to being out of town. Anyone have experience with delaying the delivery for a couple weeks? I know there are many waiting and I hope you all get that good news soon!

What kind of floor mats did yall choose? The Tesla rubber ones are kinda pricey considering they don’t include trunk and front trunk pieces (they have to be bought separate for $200) I have seen some decent looking ones on amazon, but if anyone has purchased some or know of some good ones please reply with the link. It’s crazy that the SR and SR+ don’t include even carpet floor mats

I ordered on 8/4 and had the seemingly usual 3-4 EDD changes. This morning early it was 9/21-9/30. Received an email an hour ago with my VIN, request for payment and request to set up delivery! This will be a bit of a scramble for me due to being out of town. Anyone have experience with delaying the delivery for a couple weeks? I know there are many waiting and I hope you all get that good news soon!
You ordered on 8/4 and already have a vin and the final requests. dangggggggggg

Congrats!!!!! That is so much faster than any order I have seen as of late.

So i have my delivery appt scheduled for 8/13 but im unsure if i can keep it. The reason being that I am waiting for my current vehicle to come back to me from the service shop. They have given me a tentative date of, yup 8/13. After getting my vehicle back, I need to decide between selling to CarMax or local dealer vs trade in with Tesla. Would this be an issue or will the VIN be reassigned?

The wait finally paid off! Told SA I want to reapply for financing since I paid off all my credit. Now I got lower APR! I just saved myself a lot money and lower my monthly payment. Definitely not mad waiting for 71 days now.
How did you get that going? Im hoping to have a low APR. Im currently at 2.49 but my credit score is pretty good with only my mortgage as debt.

What kind of floor mats did yall choose? The Tesla rubber ones are kinda pricey considering they don’t include trunk and front trunk pieces (they have to be bought separate for $200) I have seen some decent looking ones on amazon, but if anyone has purchased some or know of some good ones please reply with the link. It’s crazy that the SR and SR+ don’t include even carpet floor mats
I paid $96 for JFIEEI mats from Amazon. See my floor mat post here.

Only brand floor mats I go with: 3D Maxpider floor mats. I have them in my current ICE vehicle and I can 100% recommend it.

I already bought this exact set for my M3. They're pricey but the looks, material, and ease of cleaning make it the best floor mat to me. I don't like the rubber feeling ones, they feel cheap.

Wow. That seems super fast! Congrats!

I ordered these. TAPTES All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2021-2018, Tesla Model 3 Floor Liners
Waiting to see which one gets delivered first, the car or my mats.

Got a call today from SA and email shortly after. Car to arrive on the 13th - Delivery date moved up to this sat Aug. 14th. Seems like it will be a "Touchless Pick-Up Experience" or whatever that means, I guess I can't touch my car. Super excited at this point. Added a countdown widget on my phones homepage. Now I need to hit up the bank for a certified cheque and insurance today then I am ready to go.