Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in that channel. Regretting not upgrading to a LR earlier 😅😅😅 but hoping tomorrow brings my exact configuration! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
same boat as you ordered June 22th and my EDD is Sept 6 - Sept 26th same Location as you order white on white
If you're late in June then I expect closer to a late Sept delivery date for you, with maybe VIN by mid-Sept? But that's just a guess. A lot of the SR+ orders got pushed to Sept/Oct but I have a feeling that when you ordered in June will be about the timeframe in Sept that you'll get it. Honestly, though, it's impossible to predict at this point which is why most people are a bit frustrated. With my 06/03 order, I am crossing my fingers for an early Sept VIN and delivery in mid-Sept.
What's your location? East coast?

After a long day finally home. 4 1/2 hours to Delivery Center. About 1 1/2 for pickup (I got there early so DMV paperwork was not ready yet)
All looked great. Lots to learn. Let it drive back the 250 miles (mostly). One 20 minute charge on the way home.
Now my Sapphire is covered with bugs. And needs a bath!

20210821_165004.jpg

Picked up my sweet girl today at Tyson’s sales center. She’s *almost* perfect. Had a small scratch on the rear passenger side panel and a couple of the handles are recessed. But I was super happy with my experience. Met my SA, checked the car over, put in floor mats/screen protector, dropped off signed paperwork and off we went.
Just a word of caution: my husband drove it and now he’s joining the model Y wait club because he’s ordering a Tesla as well. So watch those spouses. They’ll fall head over heels in love with it 😂. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!!View attachment 699605View attachment 699606View attachment 699609View attachment 699610
I'm definitely going blue for our second Tesla! It's so damn pretty.

After a long day finally home. 4 1/2 hours to Delivery Center. About 1 1/2 for pickup (I got there early so DMV paperwork was not ready yet)
All looked great. Lots to learn. Let it drive back the 250 miles (mostly). One 20 minute charge on the way home.
Now my Sapphire is covered with bugs. And needs a bath!

View attachment 699819

Looks absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

But holy yikes, did the delivery center DRILL the license plate into the front bumper??? Why would do that instead of using the included bracket??