Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was checking my estimated delivery date every single day, hoping to have it earlier.
Now, I have to leave the town for a month in September and I'm praying for it to arrive later :)

Today, it says September 22 - September 30, and I really hope that the car will arrive on or after September 30 so that I won't be put back into queue :) Schizophrenic!

Well I come bearing good news! I HAVE A VIN!!!!!!! Hdjakshdksshskaakbwsk!!!! Now, this is not from my original order. I snagged an existing inventory one today and Miami so just need to wait for it to come from Miami to Tampa!!! Yes, it was more than my original order rebut I’m getting it 2 months earlier if my EDD is to be believed. Final config is Red/White, 19” wheels. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 a HUGE thank you to that discord channel where I was able to snag it!
What was your original order specs? My father-in-law in Cape Coral has a red/black aero on order. Are you planning on cancelling your original order?

Edit: found your earlier post. Looks like you have the same configuration. His order was on 6/3, so your VIN may beat his by a day or two. Shoot me a message if you cant get Tesla to honor your original price. And Congrats!!!!!!!??

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Clinterific
How did you snag into existing inventory??
There is an awesome channel on Discord that notifies of existing inventory. The cars are gone within minutes so you have to really be at the ready the entire time. All props goes to the person who made that (I don't know his user on here).
What was your original order specs? My father-in-law in Cape Coral has a red/black aero on order. Are you planning on cancelling your original order?
Original is Red/Black aero, everything else base. My EDD is October 14 - November 03. I am going to speak with my SA tomorrow because my previous order is locked in at a lower amount. IDK if they need to move the Vin over to that order or if they even can, but I can definitely reach out if that order stays open and gets a VIN before yours.

There is an awesome channel on Discord that notifies of existing inventory. The cars are gone within minutes so you have to really be at the ready the entire time. All props goes to the person who made that (I don't know his user on here).

Original is Red/Black aero, everything else base. My EDD is October 14 - November 03. I am going to speak with my SA tomorrow because my previous order is locked in at a lower amount. IDK if they need to move the Vin over to that order or if they even can, but I can definitely reach out if that order stays open and gets a VIN before yours.
Good luck! I hope they will honor the price. I feel like you've earned it!

• Love
Well I come bearing good news! I HAVE A VIN!!!!!!! Hdjakshdksshskaakbwsk!!!! Now, this is not from my original order. I snagged an existing inventory one today and Miami so just need to wait for it to come from Miami to Tampa!!! Yes, it was more than my original order rebut I’m getting it 2 months earlier if my EDD is to be believed. Final config is Red/White, 19” wheels. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 a HUGE thank you to that discord channel where I was able to snag it!
YESSSSSSS

• Love

Omg I'm glad you got a current inventory car. Why did your EDD get pushed so far out? My original order has been locked in at the last two weeks of September for over 2 weeks now. Makes no sense.

Welp, so my Tesla Vision disappeared after I switched to Tesla Financing this afternoon—I know I agreed to it when I got my VIN e-mail. My VIN is still there and my EDD is still the same, but now I’ll really have to call the SC tomorrow to see what’s up. Tesla chat also said they’d reach out to my SA to connect with me, so we’ll see how that goes…

Reactions: NB Hip fan
It me 🙋‍♂️

Congratulations once again!! So happy for you 🏆🍾🙌🏽
This man deserves a raise and promotion!! 😂😂
Omg I'm glad you got a current inventory car. Why did your EDD get pushed so far out? My original order has been locked in at the last two weeks of September for over 2 weeks now. Makes no sense.
I really have no idea but I wasn’t waiting around to find out. Lol.

I became concerned when people were reporting no M3 SR+ production for many days. But the car in Lathrop that was snagged last night was from just a few days ago. So, there must be some SR+ production taking place.

If my car gets delayed, I don't expect it to be more than 1-2 weeks. But what do I know ...
Yeah just like I was told red cars are made at end of quarter but we found it Aug 1st. Fingers crossed its sometime in Sept. but not late October.

Reactions: RogerMc
I got a call from SA this afternoon and we schedule delivery on 9/6. Right after the call he send email about the procedure of delivery and VIN as well.
Tesla account still doesn’t show my VIN, but shows delivery date.

ordered 6/3, M3 sr+, w/b, no fsd, all standard
Are you picking up at the Lawrence location? I was told they don't do Pickups on holidays, and the 6th is labour day this year.

Got my SR+ on Friday and got hit with road debris twice today... After work the car in front of me swerved quickly to avoid a piece of a tire which I then immediately tried to avoid. Ended up nicking a small part of it which left a scuff under the right side skirt that can only be seen when under the car (about two inches long)... Then an hour later while picking my wife up from work, a bucket flung out of a truck in the carpool lane. It bounced into my lane. It was either hit the car to the left of me, hit the car to the right of me, or let it hit me. I did my best to swerve out of the way to the right as much as I could so that I didn't hit the car next to me. I slowed as much as I could and the bucket did lose some speed. Left a scuff along the bottom right of my front bumper... Luckily it didn't scratch or leave any significant damage. It's super hard to see unless you're right up to it. The image shows what's visible if you're right up to it. There's a bit more under the bumper as well...

IMG_7429.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: VivekDr