Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my SR+ on Friday and got hit with road debris twice today... After work the car in front of me swerved quickly to avoid a piece of a tire which I then immediately tried to avoid. Ended up nicking a small part of it which left a scuff under the right side skirt that can only be seen when under the car (about two inches long)... Then an hour later while picking my wife up from work, a bucket flung out of a truck in the carpool lane. It bounced into my lane. It was either hit the car to the left of me, hit the car to the right of me, or let it hit me. I did my best to swerve out of the way to the right as much as I could so that I didn't hit the car next to me. I slowed as much as I could and the bucket did lose some speed. Left a scuff along the bottom right of my front bumper... Luckily it didn't scratch or leave any significant damage. It's super hard to see unless you're right up to it. The image shows what's visible if you're right up to it. There's a bit more under the bumper as well...

View attachment 700700
Oh wow! That’s a horrible feeling glad it wasn’t too bad

Reactions: t1m1t
Hi everyone, I’ve been reading this thread for a few weeks now lol.
I am new to the Tesla community and I ordered my Model 3 SR+ White on Black June 21st with delivery location recently changed to Temecula, CA. My current EDD is between August 24 (today) to September 7, I just called the dealership and they said it’s showing September 20 as my EDD on their end but I talked to my SA and he said he’s seeing the same as me, so I’m not sure which one is more accurate. I’m just hoping I get my VIN soon because I’m tired of getting gas every 2 days lol

does it ever update multiple times a day? like if it changed first thing in the morning, can it change later that afternoon or at night?
I’m not disputing that it’s happened to others, but I ordered July 21st and *may* be a bit compulsive about checking it frequently… I've never seen it change more than the one time in the morning. :)

Hi everyone, I’ve been reading this thread for a few weeks now lol.
I am new to the Tesla community and I ordered my Model 3 SR+ White on Black June 21st with delivery location recently changed to Temecula, CA. My current EDD is between August 24 (today) to September 7, I just called the dealership and they said it’s showing September 20 as my EDD on their end but I talked to my SA and he said he’s seeing the same as me, so I’m not sure which one is more accurate. I’m just hoping I get my VIN soon because I’m tired of getting gas every 2 days lol
Nice I am picking mine up in Temecula too, just don't know when!

I’m not disputing that it’s happened to others, but I ordered July 21st and *may* be a bit compulsive about checking it frequently… I've never seen it change more than the one time in the morning. :)
Yeah it doesn't seem to happen very often. I think the point to take away is that no good can come from checking often. If you want to avoid going nuts, even once a week might be enough.

Mine also changed twice in one day around the time frame of this post below. Can't explain it, but certain it wasn't due to caching. And I'm certain I didn't check prior to 0800 ET.
Jul 9, 2021

Reactions: NB Hip fan
The day is right around the corner, Tomorrow August 24th at 5h30pm I will be picking up my Tesla Model 3 (white exterior , white interior) and I had decided to upgrade the stock wheels to the 19" wheels. I am beyond excited!!
!!WOOW!! Amazing, fantastic, incredible just awesome. Received my Tesla with nothing but minor "rust" spots on the white paint located on the frunk which Tesla without hesitation buffed it all out ( I was told it was during tranportation ), other then that everything was perfect. Im glad to finally join the Tesla familly, Im ready to swap out our other family car :).

You ordered 2 days after me and your EDD dates are 1 day before me lol… we may both be destined to get some of the first Fremont M3 SR+ LFP models 😬
same here, ordered from SoFL, M3 SR+, white/black and its been Oct 15 to Nov 03 for more than a week now with no changes! Called Tesla many times and they only said "they are currently working as fast as possible on my order" they didn't even apologize for this delay..

Ordered 7/18 SR+ White / Black 18” wheels.

At the start of my order EDD was early/mid August (~2 weeks), it then hopped to mid/ late Sept (~2 weeks), hopped forward last week with an estimated month of Oct 3-28 (heart sank and was in a complete mood), and over this past weekend it moved back to Sept 16-30.

Multiple checks throughout the day (everyday) while i hold my breath when i refresh my screen.
Nice! I ordered 4 days after you (same build) & my Edd is still stuck on Oct 16-Nov 1. Frustrating for sure

Reactions: KirtBall
Update:

June 30th order, White with all standard options in Phoenix, AZ. EDD is 8/28-9/08. Spoke with SA yesterday and he said from his end probably more like mid September, but I can't help thinking that he's just saying that to make people feel like they have a more concrete answer.