Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not Kitchener, but ordered at Vaughan and did not see any changes this AM. My SA has told me that my car will be built a week from today and my EDD has held that so far.

My EDD has fluctuated between Sept 10-30 and Oct 15 - Nov 04…. It has only been one of those two ranges since Aug 8th… but it has flip flopped between the two… currently at Oct 15 - Nov 04 and has been there for the past 5 days. For reference: my order date was Jul 21st and although I’m in New Brunswick, my car is being delivered to Ottawa.
Thanks to you both. Original order date was 7/15. This EDD debacle has been a nightmare and it's basically impossible to pick up an inventory base SR+ even with the discord.

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Thanks to you both. Original order date was 7/15. This EDD debacle has been a nightmare and it's basically impossible to pick up an inventory base SR+ even with the discord.
There was an existing inventory plain white SR+ with no options popped up today in Ottawa… my order is the same but with white interior… while I was thinking about hitting the “buy now” button, it disappeared. It wasn’t there for more than 60 seconds. 😬

Anyone else get this email?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 12.05.27.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 12.05.27.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 88
Did anyone receive this email before? Wasn’t sure if it’s a mass email to folks that are still pending their ordered or a indication from my SA that i will have to wait a bit longer than expected

Attachments

• B49060DD-62AF-4C9B-A2FA-449B9D31157E.jpeg
    B49060DD-62AF-4C9B-A2FA-449B9D31157E.jpeg
    382.9 KB · Views: 53
I think lfp... anyone get one of these 253 mi cars? Is it the same price or discounted due to lfp?
I didn’t get the letter. I suspect Tesla is sending this letter only to those with Q4 EDDs. I would get LFP battery version in a heart beat even with the same September EDD window as i have now if Tesla were to offer a discount on the lower capacity. But the tone of of the letter implies that they have no such plans, rather they’re offering you an earlier EDD in exchange for a lower battery capacity :)