Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would not cancel my NCA order until I see my LFP M3. In case....
Get this, I was told that if you do not cancel the NCA order then the build for LFP is blocked and won't occur. "The system" will not allow a build when there are two orders. Then later in the call I was told it is not blocked. I was also told that I do not have an SA. I was standing face to face with my SA when he put his name on my account/order. I also have the welcome email from him. These people can't communicate. Of course my SA is off today.

I KNOW somebody has ordered two cars at the same time on different orders ... somebody somewhere did ... what a load ... smh

I order on 8/26 have a delivery date of 9/7 to Decatur. I have a feeling it’s going to get pushed back though because I called today and my car is not on the lot.. won’t be until the 4th.. and idk if they’ll be open Monday (holiday).

F
Decatur is open on the weekend vs Alpharetta, so they might be.

I went to Alpharetta on Sunday to see if the car would be there and it looks like they were unofficially open. The shop was buzzing with people. Busy, busy, busy. 😂😂😂

With all the excitement of this week, I foolishly decided it was time for me to reach out to sales. Big mistake.
After about 5 minutes of conflicting information which did not agree with instructions I was given by SA from last Friday, I was finally able to learn that my car has not arrived and probably hasn't been built. They just don't know and they aren't able to explain the situation clearly either. It seems a miracle to me that cars actually get delivered. I have to laff because what else can you do?

I don't have confidence in anything they say.
Sorry to hear this. Dealing with a company like Tesla should not be this frustrating.

Reactions: RogerMc
Decatur is open on the weekend vs Alpharetta, so they might be.

I went to Alpharetta on Sunday to see if the car would be there and it looks like they were unofficially open. The shop was buzzing with people. Busy, busy, busy. 😂😂😂
I just doubled check and I actually am picking up from Alpharetta. Oops. Lol
I’d be super surprised if I actually get it on the 7th. In fact I might cry 😂

Attachments

• 0D496C95-8DF0-464F-A30B-D14F599A224A.jpeg
    0D496C95-8DF0-464F-A30B-D14F599A224A.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: asquared17
Some good news. Just called Tesla and was informed that the Model 3's will arrive at the DC (Smithtown Long Island, NY) on Friday. Got a delivery appointment! Sunday 9/5 at 12:30 PM! Fingers crossed!
Lucky you. Just called smithtown earlier and was told cars coming in on 4th and he said they then need to be inspected (drop of 30 cars) and they would just not make an appointment for me.