Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just spoke to my DC, as far as they know… no LFPs will be getting delivered to customers today. As far as I can tell, the update from corporate has not even made it into the hands of the SC yet. Really hoping I can take delivery EARLY next week. 🙏🏻

For those curious… I asked if both the DC and SC will be working on Labor Day and it was confirmed that both will be working. 👍🏻

• Helpful
Reactions: zzlark
UGH natural disasters are the worse:

“Good morning, this is Tesla Paramus reaching out in regards to your upcoming delivery. First, we surely hope you and your families have remained safe and healthy during the recent storm. Unfortunately, the Route-17 location has incurred significant damage with all business operations being suspended for the immediate future. We are currently in the process of assessing damages and putting systems in place to get back up and running as soon as possible. As soon as we have an update, we will be contacting you to discuss next steps. Thank you for your patience and we will be in touch soon.”

“Good morning, this is Tesla Paramus reaching out in regards to your upcoming delivery. First, we surely hope you and your families have remained safe and healthy during the recent storm. Unfortunately, the Route-17 location has incurred significant damage with all business operations being suspended for the immediate future. We are currently in the process of assessing damages and putting systems in place to get back up and running as soon as possible. As soon as we have an update, we will be contacting you to discuss next steps. Thank you for your patience and we will be in touch soon.”
Damn! Sorry to hear this :\ Really hopping I don't get something like this from the dealership on Long Island. I know we got hit much lighter than you guys in NJ but they did tell me on the phone a few days ago that it's very likely the weather could cause delays.

Oh no! Were you supposed to pickup today?

I was able to use the discord this morning to snatch a M3 LFP with an EDD in mid-September vs my previous NCA order in November. Anyone know if I go ahead and cancel the existing order now? Or do I just let it ride until I get the LFP?

Nooo! I'm picking up from Paramus too (EDD 9/2-9/6) and didn't get that (was it a text or email?), but I also don't have an appointment scheduled. I wonder how long it will take for them to get back up and running... please post updates as you get them, it's super helpful for those of us that don't get any direct communication from Tesla!

Nooo! I'm picking up from Paramus too (EDD 9/2-9/6) and didn't get that (was it a text or email?), but I also don't have an appointment scheduled. I wonder how long it will take for them to get back up and running... please post updates as you get them, it's super helpful for those of us that don't get any direct communication from Tesla!
Found this in a local news article on the storm:
“A Tesla dealership on Route 17 in Paramus suffered a partial building collapse”

Also got this email:
Hello,

You are receiving this message because you had a scheduled delivery appointment on Saturday 9/4 to pick up your Tesla. Unfortunately, our store was hit worse by Super Storm Ida than expected and we are unable to complete your delivery today. We are currently assessing the situation and will be in touch with all of our customers shortly to provide updates as they develop.

Deliveries have been postponed out of the Paramus location until we can assess the situation. We are so very sorry for the inconvenience and will be in touch.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and we hope you and your family are safe.

Best Regards,

Paramus Delivery

How do you add your delivery/order details to your signature? Apologies if that's a dumb question.

Reactions: asquared17

oh my GOSH.

that storm ripped through northern NJ like the three tornados that came through. so sorry to hear this 😞 hope everyone is safe + can take delivery soon.