Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super happy for all of the LFP folks that will receive their cars soon!

just wanted to get a pulse check for all my NCA order peeps… is your EDD still the same since the LFP roll out or has it shifted? I was a mid Sept EDD until it moved to mid-Oct the day before the massive email.

I am really hoping that once the LFP orders get delivered to their happy owners the next few weeks our EDD moves closer ASAP!!!

Sending positive vibes bc i know we’ll all need it as we wait ❤️

just wanted to get a pulse check for all my NCA order peeps… is your EDD still the same since the LFP roll out or has it shifted? I was a mid Sept EDD until it moved to mid-Oct the day before the massive email.

I am really hoping that once the LFP orders get delivered to their happy owners the next few weeks our EDD moves closer ASAP!!!

Mine has not moved in weeks. 07/14 order 09/08 - 09/28 EDD

Reactions: CarlZ and KirtBall

I currently have an LFP and NCA order. NCA has stayed the same throughout the last four weeks sept 30/oct 20. I suspect you are absolutely correct, and that once LFP drivers get their orders your dates will definitely move up/advance, as I believe most LFP order makers were told not to cancel the NCA order, that they would be merged upon delivery. If that’s the case, the number of people in line ahead of you should drop significantly

Reactions: KirtBall

7.16 order, still sitting at EDD for 9.15-9.30 as i have been for three weeks. 🙃😅

Tesla-info

Tesla price changes/new listings found in the last 24 hours​

Showing cars only in NJ.

Model 3 Standard Range New
2021 M3 Std Range Plus RWD for $40,990
Relisting. 3 miles - 5 seats - Clean title

Please confirm all options with the seller before purchasing. The information on 3rd party listings is primarily based on natural language processing which may interpret some descriptions incorrectly.

Please email us if you have any questions regarding these notifications
Remove from the mailing list by clicking

Legal stuff: this email is sent for recreational purposes and not on a commercial basis. No fee is paid by the recipient or any organisation mentioned in the email.

[UPDATE FOR BURBANK FOLKS]

Ugh I called Burbank *again*.

BUT MY CAR IS AT BURBANK! ;););) Firmware is gonna out "within the next 24-48hrs" and the guy says it is promising for everyone scheduled for the weekend. It sounds like the Moroney issue is resolved as well.

And yes, Burbank confirmed that they will be open on Monday as well.

Good luck to all!

(P.s., the guy's name is Richard at Burbank and he sounds like he really knows what is going on).
That’s good news! Hopefully it’s the same for Buena Park location. Cars for everyone!

Reactions: RogerMc
I currently have an LFP and NCA order. NCA has stayed the same throughout the last four weeks sept 30/oct 20. I suspect you are absolutely correct, and that once LFP drivers get their orders your dates will definitely move up/advance, as I believe most LFP order makers were told not to cancel the NCA order, that they would be merged upon delivery. If that’s the case, the number of people in line ahead of you should drop significantly
I totally hope so!!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 Been a one car family the past month and it’s been eh to say the least.

Reactions: Bullitt
Just got an email from Tesla that they’re changing delivery from Tysons SC to home delivery . Same date as before (Sept 4th)
Also included a bunch of information about final payment and what steps need to be taken. Has also been updated on my account. Assuming they couldn’t fit all the LFP deliveries there. Let’s see!
LFP ordered 8/27.

Reactions: Bullitt
UGH natural disasters are the worse:

“Good morning, this is Tesla Paramus reaching out in regards to your upcoming delivery. First, we surely hope you and your families have remained safe and healthy during the recent storm. Unfortunately, the Route-17 location has incurred significant damage with all business operations being suspended for the immediate future. We are currently in the process of assessing damages and putting systems in place to get back up and running as soon as possible. As soon as we have an update, we will be contacting you to discuss next steps. Thank you for your patience and we will be in touch soon.”
If you'd like to see the pictures.... Photos from devastating flooding after Ida slams NJ

Reactions: alkaman
So close… I was notified earlier by text that my car arrived at my DC and is awaiting inspection approval. No scheduled date yet...

With each passing text I see pop up on my phone I’m like OOOOO!!!… ya. This is going to be the longest, most excruciating next few days

I was able to use the discord this morning to snatch a M3 LFP with an EDD in mid-September vs my previous NCA order in November. Anyone know if I go ahead and cancel the existing order now? Or do I just let it ride until I get the LFP?
I would talk to you SA first to see if they can give you credit on ur order fee. With the LFP they are sometimes able to apply that to your newer invoice

Update to last comment:

I called the delivery center in Carlsbad and they claimed to have never called me, so not sure what my sales rep meant. My car is still in pre-production with a delivery window of 9/2 - 9/12. 🥲

LFP M3 SR+ White with Black Interior, 19” sport rims, purchased from existing inventory. VIN was assigned immediately after purchase
Same: window is 3rd-13th and Carlsbad since yesterday has no clue when my car will be produced

I just called my local delivery center (Fremont) and they said the update is coming tomorrow, they got about 100 of the LFP cars sitting right now at the factory, SO hopefully by this week. Was told they want to get rid of them ASAP as they are taking up space.
Ok this makes sense why my car would be in pre-production. Once they clear these first 100 then they can produce my car and on for delivery…lets gooo software wherever u r