Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the same email, so I quickly bought the tesla insurance lol. Being under 25, it’s kind of hard to find cheap insurance but Tesla surprisingly offered me the lowest. They offered me $172 per month (cheaper than how much I paid for my last car) whilst Geico tried offering me $500+ per month!!
I will call later to see if I can come pickup my car today lol. 🤞🏼
Have u tried wawanesa ? There was a study before that wawnesa had such good rates if not number one with tesla

Progressive offered me 120. Geico offered me well over 400. I spoke to Geico on the phone to ask why their rates were so high just because I was curious and the guy told me that All of their rates are based on "statistics" and he's guessing they haven't updated their rates for electric vehicles in awhile. He said if I really cared enough I could check back in 3-4 months and Geico would probably be offering similar quotes to other providers for the Model 3.

Reactions: HuntersTSL
You didn't notice a blue one waiting too did you...? I'm getting basically no feedback from Charlotte, and have a delivery scheduled (not by me) next Friday.
The only other one I saw was all black too. This was last weekend 8/28. Since Tesla changed their phone system they have no phones actually at the Charlotte center. I have to call my sa directly or call the generic tesla line so they can communicate with Charlotte. Super anti-climatic if you ask me. I've gotten more done showing up to Tesla in person than I have via email/phone. You may have to go there in person and demand answers. That's what I did and it worked somewhat.

In the back they had my M3, multiple MS and MX. If you go there let me know what you find out.

Reactions: KirtBall
Amica is $82 for me. Not bare bones coverage either. It's crazy how different insurance companies look at Tesla.
amica is great! but you have to have a super clean driving record with them (they dropped me after an accident i had in the rain - my fault, i get it haha) or else they will refuse to insure you.