Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery scheduled for Monday Buena Park!
My original EDD was 8/29 - 9/8. Earlier this week delayed to 9/13-9/22.

For anyone with end of august orders and have not schedule delivery. I was able to get a ticket submitted to transfer my car from fremont to the delivery center by calling the delivery center and saying "I have had my vin for over two weeks now and have yet to receive a text to schedule delivery". The SA pinged my car (to verify it was ready for transfer) and escalated a ticket to get my car transfer to the DC. I did this on Thursday and received a delivery text this morning!

Just keep calling your DC saying those magic words until someone actually helps you!
Similar situation - ordered 8/26; VIN, EDD, agreements signed, Insurance uploaded, fully paid on 8/26. Originally 9/5-9/11 then pushed to 9/10 then 9/13... called in and escalated (same as you)... supposedly car carrier broke down causing delay. Confirmed for 9/13 arrival and scheduled 8/14 pickup.

Reactions: asquared17
Delivery scheduled for Monday Buena Park!
My original EDD was 8/29 - 9/8. Earlier this week delayed to 9/13-9/22.

For anyone with end of august orders and have not schedule delivery. I was able to get a ticket submitted to transfer my car from fremont to the delivery center by calling the delivery center and saying "I have had my vin for over two weeks now and have yet to receive a text to schedule delivery". The SA pinged my car (to verify it was ready for transfer) and escalated a ticket to get my car transfer to the DC. I did this on Thursday and received a delivery text this morning!

Just keep calling your DC saying those magic words until someone actually helps you!
What was your specs? I also ordered on aug 27 with no edd.

If your order was listed as 253 or 262 its likely lfp. If it was 263 mi and delivery in q3 its probably nca. My advisor says my q4 263mi order is currently still nca... I'm kinda doubting it'll stay nca for q4.
Ahh gotcha.. I'm not sure when Tesla changed their site with the 253/262, but I ordered on 8/28 and got an EDD of Oct 21 - Nov 8. So I'm kinda lost ahhaha

E329EF78-BD1D-42E9-8935-B47EA61F968A.jpeg
There she is, meet Clipper Liberty Bell, named after an iconic PanAm 747SP.

it was an absolute pleasure waiting with all of you! Like many have said, it is 120% worth the wait.

Drive on!