Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's in guys!
Screenshot_20220109-162608_Samsung Internet.jpg

Entered the first day of EDD timeline today (Jan 7 - Jan 21). No vin yet (Not in source code as well).
OD: Aug 13, 2021 - Richmond, BC
White ext/Black int and no FSD
18 inch wheels.

I’m refreshing the webpage for every 15 min lol
EDD changed to Jan 10 to Jan 15. Got acceleration update and vision agreement :D yay!! VIN is in source code now.

OD: Sep 1
Build: model 3 rwd/fsd
Vin: 151xxx
Delivery Jan 20-26

SA confirmed no ryzen or 12V battery
Congrats! I have the same OD, same delivery location, same configuration except white exterior. EDD at 26 Jan-23 Feb. I should probably call my SA in Oakville for an update. When I call the Tesla line and push the option for Sales, I have a 50/50 chance of someone who actually checks my account. Maybe I should call the Tesla number and push the Delivery option.

Congrats! I have the same OD, same delivery location, same configuration except white exterior. EDD at 26 Jan-23 Feb. I should probably call my SA in Oakville for an update. When I call the Tesla line and push the option for Sales, I have a 50/50 chance of someone who actually checks my account. Maybe I should call the Tesla number and push the Delivery option.
I have the same EDD as you and for a black on black m3 ordered on the 31st of August. My wife got her vin in the source code but not me 🥲 we are in this together i guess.

Order date sep/2021 (Québec)
RWD grey / white interior
DD was 10 Jan - 07 feb till yesterday
Today app has no dates anymore, it just says : DELIVERY DATE : TBD.
Spoke to a tesla rep in Quebec, said that to his knowledge there hasn’t been any model 3 RWD deliveries in Quebec this year.

I can’t agree anymore .
OD : 5/31. Removed hold 11/30
RWD , white/ black , 18in and no FSD . California. My EDD moved all the way into September now .
😲, September!? My EDD got moved back to June from original EDD of March.

I understand that they supply other states and countries beginning and mid quarter from my previous delivery. Then they make a big push last 2 weeks in California.