Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi quick update

Blue over white

Aero wheel no fsd

Order date

View attachment 750878

October 24

Edd: april

Early nov : june

Then feb26-march26

Then jan 1st: jan 24-feb21

Montreal area
Hi another update
last week it went back to feb 19- march19

damm well I decided to drop by the St-Bruno store to ask a couple of question:

so for the trade in the guy said since I was in 60 days windows to go ahead and complete the query and its valid for 30 days but renewable once for another 30 days without redoing the hole process. price was good on my trade in so I took the offer. I have 72 hours prior to taking delivery to cancel the trade in

same for financing got 3.48% with Scotia, anybody in Montreal area got a recent offer with that % ?
since rate are suppose to go up I was wondering if the deal was good or not. I took the offer, the adviser said I could change my mind later about term and financing no worry

no build date yet, but suppose to be in the beginning of february !

so that made my day and another thing I was going to ask is insurance since Tesla doesn't do insurance in canada yet, you guys had good rate from previous insurer or went with a new one ?

later guys good evening

Hi another update
last week it went back to feb 19- march19

damm well I decided to drop by the St-Bruno store to ask a couple of question:

so for the trade in the guy said since I was in 60 days windows to go ahead and complete the query and its valid for 30 days but renewable once for another 30 days without redoing the hole process. price was good on my trade in so I took the offer. I have 72 hours prior to taking delivery to cancel the trade in

same for financing got 3.48% with Scotia, anybody in Montreal area got a recent offer with that % ?
since rate are suppose to go up I was wondering if the deal was good or not. I took the offer, the adviser said I could change my mind later about term and financing no worry

no build date yet, but suppose to be in the beginning of february !

so that made my day and another thing I was going to ask is insurance since Tesla doesn't do insurance in canada yet, you guys had good rate from previous insurer or went with a new one ?

later guys good evening
I will be financing mine with my RBC HELOC at 1.6% interest. Tesla also said that the current interest rate with them under 6 years is 2.8%

Reactions: Maine182
Everybody has their own circumstances and priorities, hence, I do not think that in this forum we can or should convince people one way or the other. Some are fine with the current (old) chip, some are not, and some are indifferent. So right now there is an opportunity for those who can put a hold on their deliveries to get the new chip. If you are in that camp, go for it. Some want the car ASAP regardless of the chip, so go for it. No need to argue IMO.

(moderator note)

I happen to agree with this 100% (that this type of thing is personal choice, and there is no reason for anyone to try to "convince" others about their stance on the usefulness, or lack of, this or any other upgrade).

While discussion of whether the cars have a particular upgrade or other is on topic of a waiting room thread, why someone wants or doesnt care about any of these upgrades is not.

I would invite people wanting to have that particular discussion to have it in the thread for model year 2022 changes:

By "invite" I mean "move any discussion related to need or lack of need of these features to that thread or start another one on that topic". Posts made on the topic of need / not need, after this post, will be moved to another thread.

Thanks

(moderator note)

FYI -- This note I posted in the LR AWD waiting room also applies here. Discussion on "does my car have this chip" is ok in this thread, discussion on why someone might or might not want to wait for it, etc is not and will be moved.

Reactions: Suns