Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I pressed Confirm on Tesla finance and got Tesla vision agreement 5mins later.
My EDD got ipdated to Feb 1 - Feb 4
Got a called from SA, he has VIN and said car was out of factory yesterday and on his way here.

Confirmed NO RYZEN.

OD Aug 26
Just confirmed Tesla Finance and Vision agreement.
OD was Aug 25
EDD has been updated to Feb 1 - Feb 4 as well
Got VIN
Pick-up location: Laval
MSM/Black/Aero

Just checked the Tesla app and saw my EDD replaced with the "Tesla is making changes that impact your order" message. Logged into my account and was presented with the Vision agreement. I could actually open up the MVPA document and it had my VIN listed there. Ends in 158XXX . Will be confirming with my SA about those burning questions we all have. Will let you guys know what I find out.
A Reddit post from someone in Vancouver said their SA confirmed their SR+ had Ryzen and his VIN ended with 157XXX...so my hopes are up but no one really knows until it's actually delivered and I'm looking at the screen!
Turns out my SA recently left the company...no wonder I wasn't getting any replies...
Another SA confirmed that it has the Intel chip. 😐
Seems like a real crapshoot at getting Ryzen in a SR+ at the moment...nothing definitive.

Reactions: Fan808
M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
Latest: EDD Feb 10 - March 10
Hoping for a vin soon and so I can get my trade in done as it seems the value came down on it after the last refresh of 30days.
Could you reply and let me know once you receive a VIN? I have the same EDD as you but I’m up in Canada….