Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got update agreements for longer range but slower 0-100km/h as well as tesla vision. Accepted, EDD went from Feb 9th to Feb 22 to Feb 10th to Feb 14th. Checked the source code and now have a VIN as well. Blue/black aero in Ottawa.
Just as an edit the vin is 162xxx. I know it's a little bit out but once I get the car I will post what chip it has.

Quick question, I got my M3 SR+, but I want the LR now, can I sell my SR+ without issue? it has the iZev (From Tesla) applied - but anything I signed didn't say can't sell within first year, just said you are only eligible for 1 rebate per year

Can anyone confirm?

Quick question, I got my M3 SR+, but I want the LR now, can I sell my SR+ without issue? it has the iZev (From Tesla) applied - but anything I signed didn't say can't sell within first year, just said you are only eligible for 1 rebate per year

Can anyone confirm?
You can "flip" your car if you want it, but apparently Tesla doesn't like it.

However, no Teslas qualify for iZEV incentives anymore in Canada, so the LR is $15,000 more expensive than the SR+ used to be.

Will Tesla try to recoup the $5k back from me? i guess thats my concern and plays into upgrading or not
No, once you have the car and it's paid off, it's yours. Any government EV incentives are paid to Tesla independent of you. They sell you a car that gets a rebate, they apply for that rebate from the govt program and they take that rebate value off the cost of your car at point-of-sale. It's a done deal, you don't have anything to do with it.

This is Transport Canada wording… I read this as atleast a 12 Month Lease OR a purchase (not tied to time)..

Is that how others would read it?

Or is that 12 month alluding to lease and purchase

Purchase and lease incentives​

The iZEV Program offers point-of-sale incentives for consumers who buy or lease a ZEV vehicle. Only the vehicles listed on our website are eligible for an incentive when they're purchased or leased for at least 12 months, on or after the eligibility date.

Someone better hurry!!!
34174C04-57AB-49F5-B419-3BF9A564C4F5.png