Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my Model 3 VIN in the source code, LRW3E7FR4NC4858XX. Few things that I am wondering, VIN decoders do not seem to recognize motor type "R" and check number "4". And I've not seen VIN numbers in the 800s yet, but I would assume that it would come at least with the Li-ion 15.5V battery and Ryzen, also hoping for the double-glazed rear windows. Estimated delivery windows was also postponed from "February" to March 1st - March 15th.
Have you asked if it has ryzen?

My quick story. OD 10/2 white/black 18” wheels.

Put on hold 11/21 until 2/1 (they had issued a vin and told me it would be available 11/25 but I couldn’t get it. And figured if I’m going to push it I’m going to see what happens with bbb) 2/1 comes and my account is TBD until Thursday 2/3 I woke up to “we’re building your car” and EDD 2/7-2/11. Got all my financing ready and this morning got an email and vision agreement to sign and then schedule delivery. Will pick up Wednesday. (Car rolled off the truck an hour ago at my local service center)

Vin is 168xxx with Ryzen and 12v lithium not sure about the windows etc. I’ve never heard from a SA unless I asked a question but order support was amazing each time I called. They took care of each issue and question I had.

Will update on rear windows and heated wipers Wednesday night. Still shocked how quickly this all happened.