Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reading this thread makes me nervous and so excited. Ordered blue/black/18” no FSD on 2/27/22 with estimated delivery of June, already pushed to July. Looks like it’s really at least a 6-8 month turn around for actual delivery. My son turns 16 this summer and gets the 2015 Camry and Mom finally gets her Tesla! Realistically I will be driving him still to school until September/ October unless there is further ramp up of production or dramatic decrease in demand.

Reading this thread makes me nervous and so excited. Ordered blue/black/18” no FSD on 2/27/22 with estimated delivery of June, already pushed to July. Looks like it’s really at least a 6-8 month turn around for actual delivery. My son turns 16 this summer and gets the 2015 Camry and Mom finally gets her Tesla! Realistically I will be driving him still to school until September/ October unless there is further ramp up of production or dramatic decrease in demand.
Congratulations on ordering. It’s a long process but just relax and read up on the forum about the car. My advice is to avoid what I do which is to check the Tesla app every 10 minutes…(Instead check once a day…)

So good news! Ordered on 10/25 Red/black/aero Ottawa location, just received vision agreement and accepted, VIN included. EDD is march 18-24th now.

M3-SR+ RWD
OD: October 15, 2022
Black/Black, Aero
No FSD
EDD: March 9 - March 23
Canada, Ontario, Newmarket

Definitely positive news I’m located in Newmarket I’m hoping to hear something soon