Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this is the place for this...but got my vin this past Friday (3/4) and my delivery is set for 3/10 10am-12pm...I got a loan from DCU and reached out to my SA to change the finance term etc...SA wrote back that "DCU takes a couple of weeks to fund the loan, and we won't hold the car for you"...I told SA that they will Fedex the check and it'll be here tomorrow (3/8). The SA then said "we can move the apt to tomorrow night (3/8), which is already a day over our hold limit"

Has anyone experience this from SA before? I am not even sure if we are talking about the same car...No response from SA so far yet...
(I was also able to use the online chat to switch to 3rd party financing etc).

thanks.

received VIN last friday 3/4 and received a call from my SA earlier this afternoon…he confirmed ryzen processor and li-ion battery. said the new configs have been in all the cars he’s checked for at least the past few weeks.

SA mentioned my car is expected to be delivered to the SC on 3/15 and will be ready for pickup 3/16-3/19. went ahead and scheduled delivery for saturday 3/19 in the morning.

So after accepting the vision agreement I got another e-mail to invite me to a teams meeting for a period of question and answers but was timing wouldn’t work for me (every wednesday at 1)

This afternoon I got a phone call from the montreal Tesla office.
Got my vin over the phone, said car was built on the first week of march

Told me he would send me an e-mail (he did)
my vin and info for payment.

Still march14-20 for now but should get delivery date soon

So got a text message on sunday to setup delivery in the apps

The app basically gave me no choice to date/time I had to pick the 15th so here we go !

So odd oct 24
It said march for edd and it’ll be delivered in march

Trade in is messed up for me so maybe in canada they don’t want your car

I don’t know but basically I decided to removed it and made the process go faster

OD 10/4 White/Black/18/no FSD. SF Bay Area.
Many EDD changes but was Apr 10-May 8 for a while. Last Monday changed to Mar 4-Mar 18. Mar 4 came around and nothing...updated on 3/5 to Mar 7-Mar 18. This morning it changed back to April 10-May 8.

I was really hopeful....anyone else with a similar experience?

• Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • All Black Partial Premium Interior
  • Basic Autopilot
Ordered November 3 2021
EDD: March 1-29
Feb 14 - Mar 14
April 4 - May 2
I guess after reading several posts in this forum, it is pointless to get upset with changing delivery dates. It is what it is......
Mine is the same except Blue, order date 29 Oct
EDD was showing Mar 1 - 29 since Jan 28
Then March 2 it went to March 16-31
Yesterday March 7th it went to April 4 to May 2
And today March 8th it went to March 22 to 31

oh crap...were you ever on hold? what's your config? chicago-grand?
Original order date Sept 1. Base white/blk aero. Delivery date initially went from March 2022 to May 2022 then a week later to November 15 and around November 1 got a VIN. Was not ready in November and requested hold until Feb 1. Took hold off Jan 15 and hence the edd above. Also website says delivery June for new orders so I don’t get the September date.
Highland park.