Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I fat fingered my posting this morning, meaning to post here, but ended up in AWD instead. Anyway!

I might as well add myself to the list. The last time I was here I was working for a Hotel and trying to get them to add Destination Charging. I don't know if they ever did or not as I switched jobs not long after. Fast forward to now. Driving a '02 Crown Vic who is drinking me out of house and home with current fuel prices. I finally decided to push the Button. As of Mar 10, I am officially in line for a Model 3 RWD. Current EDD is 7/30 - 8/27., Delivery into Florida, Either Sarasota or Orlando.

RWD - Blue/Black - 18" Aero, No FSD.

It's making this a challenge, as yesterday the Vic decided to potentially blow its transmission. I think it knows its days are numbered...Found out luckily it was only a Misfiring Cylinder. If I can make her limp a few more months, I'm ok.

Congrats! I hope my vin shows up soon. Did your vin show up in your app or did you find it in source code?
Thank you! I opened the app at midnight and it showed me a message saying "your account is being updated" and an option to "Go to account". I clicked on it and it took me to the accelation agreement. VIN showed up immediately after I accepted the agreement. I had checked source code about an hour before midnight and it wasn't in the source code at that time. Good luck! Hope you get one soon too.

Last edited:
Hello - M3 srs+, silver metallic, no fsd, aero wheels. OD was 10/29/2021. Didn’t create account until mid Nov (was not in a hurry), updated pick up location, upload driver license then, but stopped at financing options. I thought I could handle finance/lease option until I get the VIN. Have not really checked the account until 2 weeks ago. Noticed EDD was end of May-early June. Changed to June a week ago. Then last night it changed to July 19-Aug 16. I understand EDD changes a lot. But now I wonder if my queue in line got pushed back because the finance option was not completed. I finally selected cash last night, which I understand can be changed once I get the VIN. But I wonder, since I did not update the finance options this whole time, did that put me at the end of the queue? Did I just waste 4 months? If so, I wish Tesla would update their process so it would alert people to complete the finance options as evidently a lot of people also did not complete that part like me. Any thoughts? Ty!