Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2 week window just got pushed back and became 1 month window for the 2nd time.
Here's my whole EDD history

SR+, Red/Black, aero, no FSD, Oakville, ON
Order Date Oct 15, 2021:EDD Mar 2022
end of Oct: Apr
Oct 28: Jun
Oct 31: Feb 23 - Mar 23
early Nov: Mar 1 - Mar 29
Nov 19: Feb 9 - Mar 9
Jan 19: Jun
Jan 21: May 11 - Jun 8
Feb 1: Feb 24 - Mar 24
Feb 8: Feb 22 - Mar 8 (2 week window)
Feb 18: Mar 11 - Mar 31 (20 day window)
Feb 26: Mar 14 - Mar 28 (2 week window)
Mar 10: Apr 4 - May 2 (1 month window)
Mar 13: Apr 13 - Apr 27 (2 week window)
Mar 22: Apr 16 - May 14 (1 month window)

It wasn't meant as a complaint, just an observation :) seems they focus on Canada the second month/early third month of the quarter.
I spoke with a SA last week and she said the different batches correspond to different regions within the quarter. She said local delivery usually corresponds to end of quarter delivery (ie California and West Coast).
That said it seems like it’s luck of the draw & configuration

I spoke with a SA last week and she said the different batches correspond to different regions within the quarter. She said local delivery usually corresponds to end of quarter delivery (ie California and West Coast).
That said it seems like it’s luck of the draw & configuration
They need to update the investors and want to maximize the delivery numbers for each quarter. The Tesla stock gains will hopefully pay for the car 😃

I ordered my RWD (metallic) on 9/16/2021 with an EDD of February 2022. I have yet to receive a VIN#. I'm about an hour out of Philly. Right now, the app is projecting July-August. I know not to pay attention to it because it once told me that I would have it by October 2021. Is anyone experiencing something like this? If so, have you received any news from Tesla? I called, and they had nothing for me. I'm sweating over here.

I put in an order for M3 RWD back in Sept (California). No extra configuration. It was $40k at the time, and now the same model is $47k. My current delivery window is Jun 2022. It was originally Dec but it's been pushed back multiple times. Is this normal or an I being mistreated because they are prioritizing higher gross margin models ahead of my place in line?

I put in an order for M3 RWD back in Sept (California). No extra configuration. It was $40k at the time, and now the same model is $47k. My current delivery window is Jun 2022. It was originally Dec but it's been pushed back multiple times. Is this normal or an I being mistreated because they are prioritizing higher gross margin models ahead of my place in line?
Placed mine in August. Current is May. Base model as well.

Reactions: RPYT
Yup. Same boat. Ordered 8/16 and I’ve been through much of the same. EXTREMELY frusturating. Close, push, close, push. Meanwhile people who ordered months after me receive their cars… not their fault, but man. Disheartening is an understatement. I have 5/4-6/8. If I don’t get this car pushed up to April I think I’m going to give up. I’m at 8 months and desperate.

I’m convinced it will never happen at this point.
Yep. I’m OD 8/3. Same EDD. SoCal

Reactions: RPYT