Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Est. Delivery got bumped today.

Model 3 SR+ / White / Black Interior
Order Date - 9-Oct-2021
Ordered at Oakville, Ontario

1st Delivery Date - July 2022
2nd Delivery Date - Feb 2022 to March 2022
3rd Delivery Date - March 2 - March 30
4th Delivery Date - April 29 - May 27
*Current Delivery Date - May 17 - June 21
I have the exact same order date. Same model. And exactly same EDD. Location montreal (st Bruno)

I would plan on a 6-8 month wait from your order date. That is the average for RWD orders.
Im currently coming im on 8 months in a few days. My EDD is currently Late June to August. I would say anyone ordering now or that even ordered a few months ago will likely be waiting anywhere between 8 months to a year.

we need someone to fly a drone over Tesla's Fremont factory...atleast than we'll know if they are still making the Model 3...lol..
I got you. I plan on going next month. The plant is around 6 hours form me. There was a guy who did regular fly overs on YouTube, but he recently got hurt and will be out of service for sometime.

we need someone to fly a drone over Tesla's Fremont factory...atleast than we'll know if they are still making the Model 3...lol..
The usual guy on youtube “met god in wilderness” who did flyovers 1-2 times a week hurt his arm in an accident so he’s on haitus for now.

If anyone has buddies who works on the assembly line that’d be swell info

So, I just bought a used 2020 M3 SR+ off of Tesla’s website (white/black, aero, no FSD). Only has 10k miles and was about $2k cheaper than new. Just felt if the new one wasn’t going to arrive by the original window, we couldn’t wait—so, I jumped on this used one that popped up tonight. Figure we’ll drive this until the new one comes in with an actual delivery date. Will either sell the used one or maybe just keep them both.

Hopefully get a delivery date scheduled for this used one soon.

Hi all, I follow this forum and the Tesla Model3 delivery on Reddit daily, and the past 1-2 days Reddit folks are all postung how their LR and P orders are getting pushed Sept-Nov or later. There aren’t a whole lot of M3 SR+ posters there, so it makes me wonder if entire M3 line is completely non prioritized or disconnected by Tesla right now? You’d think being 21 days into a new month and quarter that deliveries would perk up, but it seems the opposite is happening.

Hi all, I follow this forum and the Tesla Model3 delivery on Reddit daily, and the past 1-2 days Reddit folks are all postung how their LR and P orders are getting pushed Sept-Nov or later. There aren’t a whole lot of M3 SR+ posters there, so it makes me wonder if entire M3 line is completely non prioritized or disconnected by Tesla right now? You’d think being 21 days into a new month and quarter that deliveries would perk up, but it seems the opposite is happening.
Maybe the LR and P orders are getting pushed because they are finally making RWDs?

The website has shows a delivery ETA for my exact configuration that is sooner than my EDD right now. That bothers me immensely.
Many are seeing this and I'm surprise that this fact has not yet been material for some class action, especially in USA 🤔 The supply chain problems affecting all manufacturers is one thing but openly giving a "good" delivery forecast while order from (6) months ago are getting EDD further in time is another thing. Every time I get a new EDD, I screen shot both the EDD and current Est. Date. In case I need it at some point.

My OD is recent with 3/8/22. I'm lucky enough to have a all paid Volt 2017 in good condition and have set aside the cash for the M3. I can easily bear the wait while cashing in rising interest but still, the Est. date of June-Aug 2022 made me pull the trigger to get a new car before winter (in Canada). I can only feel the pain and anxiety of those who are ending a lease and/or financing the M3 with interest rates flaring-up. Until I hit the end of August mark I can't really complain however.

Reactions: amarchcan and Soosh
I wish they either properly portrayed the actual wait time on new orders, or at the very least increase prices again to slow down that backlog they have. It’s not very forthright of them to give EDD’s on the website that are clearly before peoples EDD’s that have orders from September.

Folks waiting since September and October for their cars with EDD’s in July and August is just agonizing. The M3 was supposed to be their car that they can really pump out to scale their EV business…but it’s been almost a month with no deliveries and no communication as to what the deal is.

Reactions: amarchcan and Soosh
I wish they either properly portrayed the actual wait time on new orders, or at the very least increase prices again to slow down that backlog they have. It’s not very forthright of them to give EDD’s on the website that are clearly before peoples EDD’s that have orders from September.

Folks waiting since September and October for their cars with EDD’s in July and August is just agonizing. The M3 was supposed to be their car that they can really pump out to scale their EV business…but it’s been almost a month with no deliveries and no communication as to what the deal is.
If no M3 are being produced, I like to think that it is because we will get a better product once resumed. Am I to optimistic...maybe but at least it makes me feel better. That being said, this is still no excuse for having the left hand saying different from the right hand EDD wise.