Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. This may not be the correct thread for the question but I searched and couldn’t find anything. Are the new RWD LFP model 3s coming with the Lithium 12V battery? What about the double pane glass on both front and rear windows and also are they coming with the Intel Atom chip or the AMD Ryzen?

My order is supposed to deliver in May so I’m just wondering what to expect. Thanks.

I’ve had 2 week windows since March, they got pushed back 4-5 times since. It’s bs.
The impression I get is that we're expecting a "gift" when we're willing to pay thousands of dollars for the car. Interestingly, Tesla achieved this effect on consumers by investing $0 in advertising.
Good case study for marketing universities. :)

Got my VIN but my ED keeps getting pushed out after each day goes by. If you followed my thread ED was April 26-30
Then got April 27-May 1st and now its April 28 - May 2nd so it is just a waiting game now. On the upside I did see a couple of trucks yesterday and today with nothing but M3 w/ white interior and extriors passing on the highway heading north. Maybe heading to the Lynnwood Tesla store or Canada?

Hi Guys, I just got my vin assigned but I'd like to change my payment from cash to finance. How should I proceed this one? Should I "Accept and proceed with delivery" now than ask my SA to change it for me? Also I probably won't use TESLA finance and use other bank instead, does that count as "finance" or "cash" to TESLA..? TIA

Reactions: Rezan8
Hi Guys, I just got my vin assigned but I'd like to change my payment from cash to finance. How should I proceed this one? Should I "Accept and proceed with delivery" now than ask my SA to change it for me? Also I probably won't use TESLA finance and use other bank instead, does that count as "finance" or "cash" to TESLA..? TIA
Your Tesla sales associate can change that. I still proceeded with delivery, then you can make those changes later (it asks for insurance followed by payment method). When you go to complete your payment method, it asks if you want to use Tesla financing or bring your own financing - once your SA opens up the financing option again, those options appear. Good luck!