Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys finally got my Tesla today. The car is perfect and there are no major issues.

Order Date: 9 Oct 2021 (St Bruno (Montreal))

SR plus, White/Black/ no FSD
Delivery : 28 May 2022

Car has matrix headlights, ryzen, lfp heated wipers. The wait was hard but it’s totally worth it in the end.

Attachments

• F575CE74-2DF0-4D47-AD7D-AF587594F288.jpeg
    F575CE74-2DF0-4D47-AD7D-AF587594F288.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 96
Guys finally got my Tesla today. The car is perfect and there are no major issues.

Car has matrix headlights, ryzen, lfp heated wipers. The wait was hard but it’s totally worth it in the end.
It’s beautiful ! My exact build ! thanks for restoring my excitement !

Reactions: vsg055
Same for me
WTF is happening??? My EDS still showing Jul 18 - Aug 22

My buddy who ordered a day after me Nov 6 (Red/Black Aero No FSD) Picked up his today at Vaughn Ontario. Took 30 minutes, no issues.

He said there were 15 other people, 12 Model Y and 3 Model 3 pick ups, mostly white and Grey colors being picked up. His was the only red one. He said the lot was full of cars waiting for pick up but couldn't tell the models.

Congratulations !!! I ordered just a few days after you in Langley BC and was forced to order black as they said that white colour would be only delivered by OCT 22. Here I am sitting without a VIN till date. I wish I had stuck to White :-😇

Reactions: vsg055
Hi there, I’ve got a vin, the same that has been dropped a few weeks ago. I don’t know if this vin has been given to another costumer and it was rejected.
EDD 4 June
Can you elaborate of that @BratuS . Form what I understand all the VIN listed posted left and right do not include the portion that makes the car unique. At least you're now one of the "Chosen ones" by the Tesla God. 🙏

I doubt just today morning my edd moved from July - Aug to Aug - Sep !!! Now with everyone getting their LR within few weeks after switch .I am really really tempted to switch even at 12k difference.
I am so close to switching. After all bills I’d be around $600 in spending money a month. I’m so conflicted. Is that enough? With the RWD It’s $750 in spending. Decisions!

I’m literally SO close to switching. Is $600 doable?

I am so close to switching. After all bills I’d be around $600 in spending money a month. I’m so conflicted. Is that enough? With the RWD It’s $750 in spending. Decisions!

I’m literally SO close to switching. Is $600 doable?
I am personally waiting it out. I don’t need it right away the 12k difference for me is not worth the sound system little extra range and it’s not LFP. Plus the LR range is not even that much more after only being able to keep it at 80% and after first year degradation

WTF is happening??? My EDS still showing Jul 18 - Aug 22

My buddy who ordered a day after me Nov 6 (Red/Black Aero No FSD) Picked up his today at Vaughn Ontario. Took 30 minutes, no issues.

He said there were 15 other people, 12 Model Y and 3 Model 3 pick ups, mostly white and Grey colors being picked up. His was the only red one. He said the lot was full of cars waiting for pick up but couldn't tell the models.

Man that sucks! I hope we're not in for an almost 1 year wait. I'm just lucky i don't need the car asap or else I'd be super stressed out.

Reactions: NNM3