Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 VINS by trim & date

Performance, L_R and SR+ VINs as % 6.2.22.jpg

Reactions: MtlMV
Long story short, I change my order to LR on 05/27 and picked up my car on Jun 01, one day earlier than my original pickup date. It came with matrix headlights as my SA confirmed and the charging cable. Everything looked fine outside, but there were some issues on the interior trim. :( The plastic was coming off from the glovebox, and there was a tiny cut on the passenger seat. I scheduled an appointment through the app and was told that everything
would be fixed at the service center. Other than that, it was worth waiting! I hope everyone gets theirs soon!!

Attachments

• IMG-2174.JPG
    IMG-2174.JPG
    484.1 KB · Views: 84
Called Tesla Delivery Center in Raleigh NC yesterday and been told that if I would make any changes to my existing order I'll be waiting the car as a new fresh order (6+ months).
Who to believe?
wrong. some of us made changes and were bumped up immediately. i was also told by some person at my local tesla center that they would not honor the price when my reservation was made and would go by current pricing for a lr. luckily the financing had expired and i tweaked my order and got the car delivered today.

Called Tesla Delivery Center in Raleigh NC yesterday and been told that if I would make any changes to my existing order I'll be waiting the car as a new fresh order (6+ months).
Who to believe?
I'm in the M3LR Wait Room. ODD 5/17 -----5/27 upgraded wheels hoping my EDD Sept. 9-Oct. 20 would move up a bit. When modified my original order date changed to 5/27 and my EDD stayed the same. Good luck!

I'm in the M3LR Wait Room. ODD 5/17 -----5/27 upgraded wheels hoping my EDD Sept. 9-Oct. 20 would move up a bit. When modified my original order date changed to 5/27 and my EDD stayed the same. Good luck!
If you look at my signature, notice my EDD1. That’s from my RWD era of my order. EDD2 happened 4 days after switching to LR. Then after EDD2 there was a fluctuation. My OD is 4/30, so you should see a similar fluctuation in the EDD soon.

EDIT: Scratch all of this. Your order was LR initially. Upgrading the wheels makes a super slight difference to your EDD. Don’t expect a huge change. I flipped from RWD to LR and added an upgrade to the wheels, and the EDD changed mainly because of the RWD to AWD change.

EDD pushed back again from
June 21 - Aug 2 to July 21 - Aug 25 today.

😣

Past EDD push back and order details are below

Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
All Black Partial Premium Interior
Basic Autopilot
OD: 8 September 2021
EDD :
December to January on 8 September

March 25- April 22 on December 15

September 2022 on December 28

March 11-31 on Jan 6

April23-May21 on Jan 30

May 14 - June 18 on march 28

June 21 - Aug 2 on April 20

July 21 - Aug 25 (Current as of June 2nd)
Mine Order date is Sept 10th with exact configuration but my EDD pushed back to July 26- Sept 06 in April.

I just joined the forums, but I am a happy owner of a 2022 M3 RWD. Deep Blue Metallic with 19" Wheels. I ordered on May 8, and was happy getting an August-September delivery window, Then one day while checking the app, the status got updated to taking delivery in 4 days. Picked it up May 28, which is amazingly quick. I see no issues with paint, panel gaps, or anything else for that matter. Happy to join the family.

I just joined the forums, but I am a happy owner of a 2022 M3 RWD. Deep Blue Metallic with 19" Wheels. I ordered on May 8, and was happy getting an August-September delivery window, Then one day while checking the app, the status got updated to taking delivery in 4 days. Picked it up May 28, which is amazingly quick. I see no issues with paint, panel gaps, or anything else for that matter. Happy to join the family.
Welcome to this waiting room...even if you will not be waiting. That was fast. For some odd reason it seems that Deep Blue Metallic are winners lately.

And while we're waiting, some for almost a full year, Musk trows up in the air that Tesla should soon cut 10% of it's staff.
  1. Is this a good news, because he feels that the backlog will shortly melt. Let's say catching-up normal deliveries because Hertz order is almost completed?
  2. Is this a bad news because getting our car will now be even longer?
Note : Yesterday, as I pulled out of the garage on a main street intersection, there was (5) Teslas. I kind of felt left behind.

And while we're waiting, some for almost a full year, Musk trows up in the air that Tesla should soon cut 10% of it's staff.
  1. Is this a good news, because he feels that the backlog will shortly melt. Let's say catching-up normal deliveries because Hertz order is almost completed?
  2. Is this a bad news because getting our car will now be even longer?
Note : Yesterday, as I pulled out of the garage on a main street intersection, there was (5) Teslas. I kind of felt left behind.
That 10% has been clarified as 10% of salaried employees. None of the people who actually build cars, batteries and solar panels (hourly staff) will be cut according to Musk. Musk also said in another context that his companies specialize in turning the impossible into the late. All of us in this forum can certainly attest to the late part.

Reactions: Rezan8
Finally....picked up my car today. All checked out good, even with the stormy weather in Miami.

Ryzen / Matrix / CCS / no gaps etc / 96% charged / 9 miles odometer

Happy to get the car and wishing that all waiting buddies get theirs soon.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement in the past months.

The wait begins for the 2nd Tesla now..... M3 RWD MSM.

Finally....picked up my car today. All checked out good, even with the stormy weather in Miami.

Ryzen / Matrix / CCS / no gaps etc / 96% charged / 9 miles odometer

Happy to get the car and wishing that all waiting buddies get theirs soon.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement in the past months.

The wait begins for the 2nd Tesla now..... M3 RWD MSM.
Congratulations! I have the same configuration as yours and it gives me hope! Enjoy your new ride!

Reactions: NNM3